• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Skullgirl Skulls are... off

Dark Spark 47

AKA That O
Reaction score
Steam
Dark Spark 47
Squigly Double Beowulf
I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I INDUCED THIS. I THINK I DID A CROSS UP WHILE CALLING IN DOUBLE AS AN ASSIST. THE SKULLS ARE EVERYWHERE.

Attachments

• 2015-03-24_00001.jpg
    2015-03-24_00001.jpg
    336 KB · Views: 445
Way to get boned....ok sorry for that.

Apparently Marie used various of her attacks at the same time, and the Dragon Bones are only the head, it also seems that some of the skulls did touch you but didn't cause any damage or hitstun for some reason, did you use a block buster or what?

The skulls were probably surprised that you actually wanted to fight Marie, so they just used it as an opportunity to check out the changes to the stage. They gotta adjust to these new surroundings y'know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kai and North888
You guys do realize I'm referring to the large decorative skulls that are normally around Marie being drastically out of place, right? Notice the one partially cut on the left side of the screen is not an attack but is normally next to her just chilling there.

You guys do realize I'm referring to the large decorative skulls that are normally around Marie being drastically out of place, right? Notice the one partially cut on the left side of the screen is not an attack but is normally next to her just chilling there.
That's a minor visual bug that has been happening since the start of Skullgirls.