• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Steam - Windows Weird Matchmaking Bug

Pol

Reaction score
Steam
Pol
PSN
https://steamcommunity.com/id/indubitably_pol/edit/info/info
Valentine Cerebella Double
So I have encountered a weird bug and I will do my best to explain it.

Everything from the lobby start to the end of game one in a set between someone and myself goes without any issues. However, depending on how long the first game takes and, subsequently, the second game takes will dictate if that second game is playable. The second game will randomly crash and not be counted; sending us back to the lobby. The best way I can describe it is SG is forcing me and my opponent into a game mode where we have to finish as many games as possible before an invisible timer runs out and the session is cooked. There is no problem with the connection mid-game and my opponent echoes that there was no studdering whatsoever. I really do not know what to make of it. The only solution I have found so far is to go back to character select as a pseudo-rematch alternative. If it helps, there are two instances where this has occurred. Both started happening after I switched to a new internet provider (I am still on wired not wifi). If you need any more information please reach out to me.

Thanks!