• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

What are some of the more "creative" names you've seen when playing SG online?

BCF2B1D57D8C2A76C10ACCF94B14C7BF064551F5

I've run into some weird names, but one that stood out to me was "Parasoul is My Waifu", but I think he had friends because I've also seen "Filia is my waifu", "Double is my waifu". I even saw one named "Umbrella is my waifu".

Edit: I also keep running into this guy named WhyIDie? who is ironically a beast with his solo Filia.

Last edited:
IsaVulpes and KhaosMuffins had some great Screennames.

"Please Go Easy On Me"

"I Will Teabag If You Mash"

Here's one of KhaosMuffins' matches:

Cammy White's Booty Sweat vs Tsubaki Yayoi's Innocence
Oh man, I love KhaosMuffins and his names. They're the best.

"spreadyourlegs4me"
"I hate my wife"
"I <3 US Pharmas and Big Oil"
"Caspers Mean Uncles"
"Attractive Vending Machine"

I've also run into Republican Double a couple of times.

Last edited:
Edit: I also keep running into this guy named WhyIDie? who is ironically a beast with his solo Filia.
I played him earlier today. Needless to say he lost to solo Painwheel.

Can't say I've run into any interesting names. Oni played against a guy named Pancakez on his stream. I thought that was kind of silly.

Last edited:
Saw that one and I even know who that is. :p Good to see I'm not the only one who had a major trauma watching this:

"Please use one word to describe the texture of their magical fur."
"SMILES :D"

Oh God, I almost got kicked out of the library here, I laughed so loud.

Do names from other games count? I ran into a "Sexy Dojima Time" and "Dojima's Coffee Captain" on P4A.

"Bondage Party Boys Next Door"
I saw this name a lot in the beta... :oops:

Back