• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

A bunch of minor stuff

sewy

Reaction score
PSN
sewy
Parasoul Double Fukua
Since the game is getting REALLY close to completion i thought i should mention all these minor things i've noticed, they're very insignificant and might've been mentioned before, so i'm probably making a fool of myself with this Thread, but here there are just in case. Also, everything here comes from the PS3 version of the game.

- In the character selection screen, after selecting the team size, if you press the select button to go back and quickly pick any of your teams stored in your macro buttons, the character icons on the bottom don't appear correctly.

Skullgirls Encore.png

I told you these things were insignificant...

- The Autumn logo in the intro has some weird black lines, it seems slightly off-centered i guess. There is something similar with the GGPO logo but less noticeable.

Skullgirls Encore_2.png

Skullgirls Encore_3.png

- Doing Battle Opera into Nightmare Legion like this, without the OTG used to work, it looked funny but Nightmare Legion had no issue hitting all the way to the end, now it drops 90% of the time when done this way. I've noticed that Andy and Peacock's s.MK are the ones dropping the super. I'm pretty sure i'll just have to deal with it cause this is how these supers work, but maybe something could be done.

Sorry about the garbage quality, i've no other way of capturing gameplay.

- If you grab Cerebella out of her Level 3 she keeps her meter, shouldn't she lose it? i mean it would be fair since Valentine does lose the meter when she's grabbed out of her Level 2. Same thing with Eliza's Level 1.

- And finally this happened in Quick Match on the PS3 this morning, i think i've heard of this happening, but i've never seen it before.

Skullgirls Encore_1.png

No superflash, no meter loss. Val's Countervenom/Prescription is the one exception because the whole point is that it's a discreet counter that doesn't superflash unless there's a successful counter.

- The Autumn logo in the intro has some weird black lines, it seems slightly off-centered i guess. There is something similar with the GGPO logo but less noticeable.
Is this on PS3? What screen resolution?

- Doing Battle Opera into Nightmare Legion like this
It's probably because Legion got sped up, I'm pretty sure that's not getting fixed.

- If you grab Cerebella out of her Level 3 she keeps her meter, shouldn't she lose it? i mean it would be fair since Valentine does lose the meter when she's grabbed out of her Level 2. Same thing with Eliza's Level 1.
As stated, Valentine's counter is the exception because there's no superflash. You lose meter at the flash, not before. Sniper, Robo's super laser, Argus, Lenny, and Fukua's fireball and drill supers also don't lose meter when hit before the flash.
If Val's counter were badly implemented had a superflash, it would be on the first frame because it's active immediately, so the rule would still be consistent.

Is this on PS3? What screen resolution?

It is PS3, it looks like that on both 720 and 1080