• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

A new artist joins the group

Artist Omega

Reaction score
Steam
Artist Omega
PSN
stinbots77
XBL
Artist Omega
Valentine Cerebella
Hello ladies and gentelmen

I am new to the site and heard about it for a while, but never really got much of a chance or reason to be a part of it. So I got myself an account and I just wanted to share a bit of my art with the world, just to get a little feed back of course since I know my art is not top quality, but I can assure you it is diverse and unique as well as creative. So for now I might as well show case a few of my pieces here. My pieces are nothing real special just a few ideas for t-shirt designs and such. If you want to see more feel free to check out my account on deviantart. And yes I fight at the tournaments but not a pro by any means. just love the game in many ways. though got some interesting poison setups with Valentine. But anyways, come take a look at what I can do for now and tell me what you think.

Thank you for your time.
Double Rainbow copy.png Take The 'A' Train! copy.png Catt-itude copy.png Bunnybella Easter copy.png
NOTE: the photos here are a few of my earlier works from when I was just starting out where the ones below are more recentCerebella- Arcade stick design copy.png Salty Jaws.png
NOTE: the two photos here were not designed for shirts by any means. "Queen of Diamonds" was an arcade stick template I made for my custom arcade stick (which I will showcase later.) While "Salty Jaws" was designed to be a poster.