• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

A short list of weirdness found in training mode

VIVIT_rv00

Pillar assist dependant man
Reaction score
Steam
VIVr / vivitrv00
Valentine Parasoul
- Sometimes, after loading a mid-combo savestate out of another mid-combo state, the damage data shows the combo damage to be negative. Since it only happens sometimes, I don't have a handle on what could cause it. After dropping the combo, the bug has no other effects.
- Similarily, the numbers on the combo counter are sometimes badly aligned (single-digit number aligned as if it had two digits) when reloading. Only happens when loading from, say, a double digit counter to a single digit counter savestate. Could not consistently reproduce.
- Squigly's Dragon Stance lighting doesn't move when you cross up in the stance. To reproduce, just s.HK xx qcf.P (hold), and hop under your opponent. If you have reached lv2 during the walk and stop, the lighting will be aligned wrongly.

Came here to tell about the negative damage thingy, I got it on SDE while practicing a bella combo, I saved the state in the middle of a command throw starting a combo and sometimes I would miss a jump in the combo, triggering IPS, so I'd hit select right after the burst, when I looked, it had the negative amount of damage from just after the last hit.