• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

a simple "hello"

GIJose

Reaction score
Steam
GIJose
Filia Cerebella Parasoul
hello, I got around into buying the steam version of skullgirls (i used to play the 360 version but stopped since my gold membership was gone). Despite the fact that i have already played this game in another console, I still consider myself as a newbie. Everytime i hop into a quick match, i get destroyed by someone who can pull off combos,resets, and mixups out of his ass (im fully aware that i was going to lose alot at first). So i'm here just to say hello and hoping that im going to have fun learning this game.

Glad to have ya!

Be welcome, GIJose.

As you make your rise up in the ranks, as you sweat blood, sweat sweat, and sweat a bit of urine, just remember one thing....
Writing this down.

As you make your rise up in the ranks, as you sweat blood, sweat sweat, and sweat a bit of urine, just remember one thing....

At first glance, I thought the word was "practice". Oh well, we all know plastics are the thing you get into in SG if you wanna be the best.

ALSO, FUCK YES EDEA