• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Adam's eyes

You know the right answer

• Total voters

chickenwithtie

Deez Beech
Reaction score
Steam
Refluxia
Robo Fortune Fukua Double
This is a problem.
A very big problem.
tumblr_n8vg4ik2vv1r8n1s8o1_1280.png

From Scott Pilgrim to moe dreamy eyes. Eww.
I really was into him, now I'm just happy that Beowulf won.
Opinions?

Reactions: Denizen
If it makes you feel any better, he would have the original 'flat black' eyes if he were ever to be made into a playable character :P

All essential SG characters are designed to have both flat black eyes (for playable characters) as well as more detailed anime-esque eyes (for splash art, story shots, posters, etc.).

Either way, Adam's vanilla eyes are definitely more appealing. I mean holy hell does that weeaboo stare freak me out.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
Well... the moe eyes make him much more memorable. Isn't that want he's always been lacking? Memorability? I constantly forget he is in the game. Now, I don't think those eyes will ever leave my mind. Congratulations, Adam, you win.

His every-man status is what everyone loves about him though.
Define everyone. He needs a Kellam palette as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: TechPowah
Define everyone.

eve·ry·one

ˈevrēˌwən

pronoun

pronoun: everyone

1) every person.
"everyone needs time to unwind"

2) [Sarcasm] not actually every person, but used to represent a group of people
"His every-man status is what everyone loves about him though."

[Sarcasm] not actually every person, but used to represent a group of people
"His every-man status is what everyone loves about him though."
I'm not sure that that's actually sarcasm. You were being figurative. Unless you were in fact intending to use everyone sarcastically, that's fine too. Or are you currently using sarcasm sarcastically?

I'm not sure that that's actually sarcasm. You were being figurative. Unless you were in fact intending to use everyone sarcastically, that's fine too. Or are you currently using sarcasm sarcastically?

Are you using my sarcastic sarcasm in a sarcastic manner yourself, is the question we should be asking.

Sarcastically, of course.

Are you using my sarcastic sarcasm in a sarcastic manner yourself, is the question we should be asking.

Sarcastically, of course.
No, I was actually being facetious.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
I thought i was dellusional when it came to Adam's eyes

I don't care about the eyes. The egrets are awesome and I still hope some day they are playable.

Eye wish you guys could see the light that Adam's blue eyes are better, but it seems you are all just blind to the truth. That said, it would be optical for them to stay black in case he gets in the game.