• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

AI taking over during Quick Match.

Did you accept an invite from Arcade or Story mode, by any chance, or from Training with the AI on?
[edit] Also, music link plz.

Did you accept an invite from Arcade or Story mode, by any chance, or from Training with the AI on?

No, No, and my pleasure:

How can you say in the igg backers page that a character is a reference to a certain game but not recognize music from said game, :P

So were both of you guys using AI's?

How can you say in the igg backers page that a character is a reference to a certain game but not recognize music from said game, :P
I'm not the only person on the team, and just because I play things to see what they're like doesn't mean I recognize the music. I wouldn't recognize Melty Blood music and I played that game pretty seriously for a long while. :^P

@Skarmand
Can you tell me what you DID do before this, if you remember?

@Skarmand
Can you tell me what you DID do before this, if you remember?
Alright let me see.
I launched the game and quick match was going slow, then I get the order of these two events mixed up in my head, so I don't know which one came first:
- I joined a lobby, readied up, waited for the two people in it to finish, and it made me spectate (I hate that), so I left* and tried quick match.
*I left before it made me start watching them.
- I got into a quick match game, and I got my old disconnect on round start that you fixed. (Probably just a fluke)

Eventually I was in a game, picked that Para/Double team, it counted down from 60 to 50, then 10 to 0, then the waiting for opponent was plastered on the screen as shown, and the AI stole my team.
The enemy picked their team fine at the speed of a human so he was in the lobby with me.