• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Eliza An idea for eliza

Azginporsuk

When in doubt, mash it out
Reaction score
Big Band Cerebella
Eliza is holding a microphone while fighting, right? Then why shouldn't she use it for it's main reason? Singing!

Hold s.mp just like Big Band's trumpet(it's logical because eliza hums a note while doing s.mp) or input another classic 5 button taunt to activate the singing mode. In singing mode eliza can hum the inputted notes like Big Band or just can hum along the background music like Red does in transistor.

What do you guys think about this? Wouldn't it be awesome if Big Band and Eliza could make music together? It can even draw some new players, since I decided to buy this game after seeing Big Band's trumpet.

One of the pieces that Red hums with background music for whose didn't play transistor yet.

Wrong subforum. Moving to beta discussion.

Wrong subforum. Moving to beta discussion.
My bad sorry, I thought "Feature Requests" would be a logical place to post. So what kind of topics go to the "Feature Requests" then? Only features about the forums? I don't want to post on wrong places again, please enlighten me.

This is a fun idea, but I don't think Eliza's s.MP is a great frame to hold for it, so we'd have to animate something new, and doing that and implementing it is unfortunately beyond the scope of what we have time/budget for. It would require more voice-over work too.

this is a cute idea. sorta disappointed that it's not possible right now.