• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Anime/Manga General Discussion

There is so much noise because of that damn string lol.

U1fEddt.jpg

5 min later
kHClRLE.jpg

Is string the magic formula for successful character designs now?
Hestia is a shit girl and she only exists to sell hot glue targets to plebs.

sasuga j.c staff LN adaption

Naruto part 3 just started. And some people are flipping out and are saying Kishimoto made a Kubo trolling to the paring fans.

Wonderful.

GEAR.
FOURTH.

KONG GUN

Also that Boruto Gaiden or whatever people want to call it is really odd.

Like Saskue's relationship with his family, Sarada in general, Sakura needed a loan for her house? Her best friend literally runs the country, not to mention she's a war hero in her own right. If Saskue is always off doing missions, how are they hurt for cash at all? How does Sakura NOT remember that Saskue doesn't wear glasses?

She still can't control her strength, after all these years? Even with her kid present, how did the most intelligent girl of the series because this?

Folding up a picture of old team Hawk for your family's house? You really couldn't get a picture with your husband and kid?

If she really is Karin's kid, that would means Sarada is Uchia/Uzumaki? Dat bloodline privilege?

Last edited:
Sakura needed a loan for her house? Her best friend literally runs the country, not to mention she's a war hero in her own right. If Saskue is always off doing missions, how are they hurt for cash at all?
Wouldn't that show favoritism if she gets special treatment from the Hokage? And she probably wouldn't want to accept a favor from Naruto since he's done enough for her already. It is odd that she's struggling financially even though she's a war hero. Then again, I think her and Sasuke would want to live life normally.
Who knows how much Sasuke gets paid for those and missions and if he's even able to give her the money in time since he's always gone?
Folding up a picture of old team Hawk for your family's house? You really couldn't get a picture with your husband and kid?
Yeah, that was strange. Maybe she doesn't accept the fact that they're together but is just doing it for Salada's sake.

I highly doubt Kishimoto would have thought of all these details through.

We've not seen any other family in all of Naruto talk about money, ever. That was
really odd.

"Here, thanks for you know, helping me become the leader of our people and standing by my side while fighting a super demon that could have realistically ended reality as we know it, that plot of land is yours." Seems pretty standard, honestly.

She's also part of the Uchia Clan now, why would any clan with that much tragedy and prestige around it need a loan?

The Sasuke we know would just say "I don't need much money, pay me like 30% up front and give the other 70% straight to my house."

It's Sauske and he's evidently gone all the time, if he's doing missions they're S rank and really expensive, if he's not doing missions and something else, that's another theory.

Someone said that Sauske had some of his genes mixed with Karin's whenever Sauske bit her for healing, that could be a thing, but then why the glasses, why are they the exact pair of glasses along with neither Sakura/Sauske needing glasses?

Also, remember when TOBI=Obito and everyone was like "nah, that's way too stupid and obvious" then it happened?

Well, it depands what parents she has acctually. If it is Sakura, yee they are really crappy. If it is Kari or what her name now was again, she has crappy parents and one crappy Sakura!

I'm surprised we are talking about the Naruto characters + financial struggles in the same sentence. What is this a Seo manga? I thought it was implied ninjas in the Naruto verse either got paid [payment amount average depends on mission rank/difficulty like being a bodyguard nets you bigger pay then finding a cat] by the village/client [after village takes a tax cut] for completing missions or the ninjas don't really get paid upfront from completing missions, but depending on their rank, notoriety, bloodline, etc the villages gives x ninja an appropriate allowance and at the very least housing, medical care, etc benefits on top of that as a form of hazard pay kind of how it's like in the military.

I'm surprised we are talking about the Naruto characters + financial struggles in the same sentence. What is this a Seo manga? I thought it was implied ninjas in the Naruto verse either got paid [payment amount average depends on mission rank/difficulty like being a bodyguard nets you bigger pay then finding a cat] by the village/client [after village takes a tax cut] for completing missions or the ninjas don't really get paid upfront from completing missions, but depending on their rank, notoriety, bloodline, etc the villages gives x ninja an appropriate allowance and at the very least housing, medical care, etc benefits on top of that as a form of hazard pay kind of how it's like in the military.
It's not implied, it's outright stated in the Zabuza ark.

The harder the mission, generally the higher the pay and prestige, though you do run the risk of going in other countries' bingo books.

The lower the mission, generally the lower the pay and prestige, but you'll be safe(er).

Also, if you want to actually see all the terrible things the characters in Front Mission games allude to in wars, go read Front Mission: Dog Life and Dog Style.

Last edited:
the only thing that will probably make me excited for the new Dragonball anime would probably be introducing female majins...
no reason
tumblr_nkrur4os821rcs9gvo1_1280.jpg
no reason at all.

the only thing that will probably make me excited for the new Dragonball anime would probably be introducing female majins...
no reason
tumblr_nkrur4os821rcs9gvo1_1280.jpg
no reason at all.
wut
Majin Buu is the only Majin.

Majin Buu made himself a wife
and then him and his wife made a species
it's canon
look it up

Back