• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Anime/Manga General Discussion

so Gangsta. has the most realistic depiction of a deaf person that I've ever seen in an anime and I love it. I'm pretty sure that the Sign Language was realistic too, but I don't know really know any yet to be sure.
Everything else was pretty neat too.

There's an anime to Gangsta? I've been meaning to read it, but...
Is this new???
It just started this season. It's probably the only show for the summer I'm gonna stick with that isn't already running, but we'll see how it plays out.

Is it like Durarara, but not for bitches?
that sounds like a sound description.
From what I've read, there are some supernatural elements, but the first episode of the anime was relatively grounded, so I can't really say.

have I mentioned how i love Gintama?
CI8O-m_UMAAU0nx.jpg
I love Gintama.

just gonna post my thoughts on Monster Musume's first episode
so, I just saw the first episode of Monster Musume's anime, and it was a pretty good first episode. I mean it was a 1:1 scale of the manga with some slight tweaks here and there, but it's still a nice interpretation.

the opening I feel is fantastic. showcases the girls and their personalities pretty well. plus, that spirit bomb heart they did at the end of it was adorable.

the ending theme is really cool, showcasing the M.O.N. ladies being badasses and showing off some of their appeal a little bit, including Ms. Smith.

I also love the voices so far, and I feel Ms. Smith has the best casting which fits her character to a T. I also like how the ecchi was toned down just a little bit.

so, all in all, for "generic ecchi garbage" not bad.

just watch the TV version! it's fine!
people complain about the nudity
people complain when they remove it
WHAT THE FUCK WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY?!
inb4 Ruin

I'm sorry, it's just something I keep seeing and I'm just like "c'mon man, the story is untouched!

just watch the TV version! it's fine!
people complain about the nudity
people complain when they remove it
WHAT THE FUCK WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY?!
inb4 Ruin

I'm sorry, it's just something I keep seeing and I'm just like "c'mon man, the story is untouched!
I dont complain about nudity.

In fact I enjoy nudity in my entertainment medias alot

I wasn't actually angry, I was just making a joke about how there's just two halves who aren't pleased either way.
Complete and total obliteration of the animation studio itself
that fate is more befitting to Dreamworks
at least M.M.'s studio is giving us Ship Girls.
yes but I don't care about the plot

I care about the plot
speaking of plots, I like how the're just combining the chapters where 2/3rds of the main plot arrive.
I was wondering how they were gonna stretch those out since they're super short.
so I wonder what other chapters they'll do this for?

Last edited:
majorgalaxy stfu already about the nsfw bullshit IT'S GETTING REALLY TIRESOME STOP BEING A PERV
Jeeze guy I only mentioned once recently.

If you're tired of it well then it sucks to be you.

But back on track, WHERE THE FUCK IS MY RED LINE ANIME SERIES!?

If you're tired of it well then it sucks to be you.
It's not just me, so many other people who use this forum are sick of it too, I know you've heard from them.
Don't be so fucking inconsiderate, you do not exist in a vacuum.

What do you mean by plot?
like that plot of the special task forces trying to dissolve a situation involving a bunch of ogres abusing the system since humans can't attack monster people.
seriously, that's gonna be a fucking awesome episode.

it can't be as bad as G-Reco.
I just want another Build Fighters :(
you can never have too much Build Fighters...

It's not just me, so many other people who use this forum are sick of it too, I know you've heard from them.
Don't be so fucking inconsiderate, you do not exist in a vacuum.
Im an inconsiderate asshole so...Im just gonna keep doing me.

use your
imagination
I dont wanna

Im an inconsiderate asshole so...Im just gonna keep doing me.
at least your honest about being an asshole.
like me.
I just want G-Tek to have a character as amazing and likeable as Klim Nick, that amazing warmongering bastard
I just want a cool normal guy who tries super hard and is able to fight alongside the best of them.
I want my Makoto Hikawa normal guy.
or Kou Uraki
whichever floats your boat.

Back