• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Anime/Manga General Discussion

watch Inferno Cop for the manliest of the animetions

Still waiting on the inevitable crossover of Inferno Cop and Axe Cop.

I don't think a crossover is necessary
Have you ever seen Inferno Cop and Axe Cop in the same room

So is it just gonna be a 2-hour sexually frustrating game of magic cards.

So is the end of the world coming or what because we got Dragonball Super, that new Digimon, and now og yu-gi-oh movie. Or japland is just running out of ideas and bringing back my childhood which im also ok with

Reactions: iLoli
Aww man, it was long ago I watched Yu Gi Oh.

Also, how far has the abridged serie got?

Aww man, it was long ago I watched Yu Gi Oh.

Also, how far has the abridged series got?

Episode 64 was the last one a few months ago.

But, it's been put off since LittleKuriboh has been in the hospital for 10 days after being treated for Aggressive Ulcerative Colitis.
He was released and still physically weak and still being treated, but on the mend. His wife has had to go to most of his conventions in his absence.
So he won't be making any more episodes until he is physically back to 100% health. The recent thing he did make was his new shirt which I will preorder.

Look_At_The_Time_-_Shirt_1024x1024.jpg

so, I just read Junji Ito's Long Dream.
and I gotta say..... fuck, I am REALLY uncomfortable now.
like, I really don't want to go to sleep tonight.

I really love how far they go with their parodies. Just reminds me I need to watch Saint Seiya since it's one of those shows I'm interested in trying, but just didn't get around to it.

Prison School anime adaption is a laugh too [Satisfied with their VA picks especially Kana Hana as Hana] although all those censors can damage the immersion.

Reactions: SanoBaron
Gintama just parodies everything perfectly.
the new anime did a shot for shot parody of a japanese government official apologizng and it was perfect.

also, I saw THAT scene in episode 4 of Shimoneta.
I'mma just leave this to sum up my thoughts about it.
JohnMcEnroeBefore.png

JohnMcEnroeAfter.png

Last edited:
No Naruto's shit.

Watch Ed, Edd, n Eddy, one of the best animes of all time, instead.

UH! EXCUSE YOU!

it would be if Corey in the House didn't exist!

but naw seriously though. best anime for me right now is Shimoneta. that's just a show that gives me belly laughs.

Last edited:
UH! EXCUSE YOU!

it would be if Corey in the House didn't exist!

but naw seriously though. best anime for me right now is Shimoneta. that's just a show that gives me belly laughs.
Fucking what?

Are you saying Ed, Edd, n Eddy is a shit show?

btw, if you wanna know the primary goal of the main characters in Shimoneta, this sums it up perfectly

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
I already know Im not gonna watch it but out of curiousity are there scumbags tactics in this? And if so how scumbag is it?

well, there's only 4 episodes out now, and I have only seen a clip of the 3rd one, but they're not really scumbaggy as they are clever.

I cry alot about stuff with furries in it.

Just not from my eyes.

no joke, Mamoru Hosoda is like, my favorite animation director.
He IS the next Hayao Miyazaki.

Last edited:
I prefer Masaaki Yuasa myself
dude's a visionary

Takeshi Koike is fuckin' legendary too
REDLINE still the best anime movie ever made

its just a shame nearly Japanese live action movies all look like made for TV movies.
meanwhile Japanese animated movies look so rad and detailed.

I still need to watch Wolf Children.
I know my heart won't be able to take it but I need to.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
I need to jump into that.
but I also need to jump into all these Ultraman shows on Crunchyroll.
especially Ultraman X since he's new.
I also like to call him Ultraman Urban Youth with his Beats by Dre.

Watched the 13 first episodes of Gintama. Soo far soo good. But I think it's a bit slow. It will get better right?

I have read some people new to the serie skip to episode 20. My expectation is now growing.

One thing I hate the show soo far for, or myself, is to not understand all the pop culture references it makes. I get some, (like that Cpt. Harlock cosplay on episode 13). But there are more references I don't get. Sure the subs help, but annoys at the same time.

It really loves its references, but don't worry, it will make some you know. They're not as frequent, but that will make them more special when they do come up.

No Naruto's shit.

Watch Ed, Edd, n Eddy, one of the best animes of all time, instead.

XDDDDD ed eddy isnt even an anime!!!!!!

dude narto is great please everyone watch it so we can talk about it

are you being sarcastic because I recoiled in disgust and fell of my chair and I think my head's bleeding

On principle I generally avoid any series with that many episodes (and that goes for Gintama, too).

In the time it would take me to watch the original Naruto series I could have watched 20 one-cour series and probably would have found some gems in there, compared with a single series that may or may not be good, is probably packed with filler, and as is the case with most anime, probably won't end properly anyway.

just read the manga if you really need to get a Naruto fix.
that's all I'm gonna say on the subject.