• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Any tips for meh? :3

Harakiri_senpai

I know you, you don't know me :)
Reaction score
Ello people, err how should I put this...
I suck real bad at this game :/

The characters I play as are Squigly, Peacock, and Big Band. Every time I play some meany always gets to do happy birthdays on me :'(

Anytips on how to avoid this kinda things???

The characters I play as are Squigly, Peacock, and Big Band. Every time I play some meany always gets to do happy birthdays on me :'(

call your assists better, is basically the only thing I can say from the the information you have give.

@mcpeanuts plays exactly the team you mentioned so he probably has some general advice for where to start.

You should run the team Peacock/Squigly/Big Band

I agree with Tomo that you should play the team in the order I use.

If you're getting happy birthdayed I'm assuming it's because you have Beat Extend as your Big Band assist and you're trying to call it as a reversal. It's good for that but you still have to block the first hit they do or Big Band will just come out and not do his assist move (this isn't Marvel 3), so usually you wanna call it while holding down back.

I agree with Tomo that you should play the team in the order I use.

If you're getting happy birthdayed I'm assuming it's because you have Beat Extend as your Big Band assist and you're trying to call it as a reversal. It's good for that but you still have to block the first hit they do or Big Band will just come out and not do his assist move (this isn't Marvel 3), so usually you wanna call it while holding down back.

For some strange reason, I always thought that calling resets always makes you auto block :/

Well anyways, I will try your advice mcpeanuts :)

And thanks for the advice