• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Are Filia / Fukua Bald?

b0nk

welp
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Steam
bonk3492
Fukua Fukua Fukua
Like they have a Samson on their heads. Does this or does this not mean they're actually bald?

baldbaby.jpg

The
World
May
Never
Know

Reactions: b0nk
This was discussed at NEC. Did you not hear i---ooooooh...
Sorry.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
THEY HAVE CANCER

So instead of wishing the cancer away they wished for hair?

That's more selfish than most wishes huh... The Skullheart bodied them LMAO!

This is a world where cancer is the god
Filia and Fukua need a hair to show the god that is that scientist (idk the lore of this game)
secretly they needed the samson person thing to be the one that does the stuff you know like with the head hair thing
With this they were able to complete the thing I was trying to explain but unfortunately forgot what was trying to say.
wait nvm yeah so like they needed the hair for their bald head to show @WingZero her potential waifuism but to also hold the strong power!

Did you hear that they're testing a cure for cancer? It got to the trial stage where it gets tested on people and stuff. (My GF knows a lot more than me about this stuff, don't ask me for details).

They should have just waited another 3 years instead of using the Skullheart for hair lmao what fools

Totes bald yo.
What lou-sas.

bald
/bôld/
adjective
1. having a scalp wholly or partly lacking hair.

dgsJKVr.jpg

Samson seems to "start" after Filia's bangs so she has some hair, but, technically, she is bald. Just as Sekhmet replaced Eliza's bones, Samson has replaced Filia's hair. With a permanent parasite wig, Filia will literally die before you see her bald.

another big question:

where are their brains? no, seriously. as wide as Samson's mouth is, I've alwayd wondered about the size of Filia's (and now Fukua as well) brains.

Maybe Samsons mouth being inside her brain has to do with her amnesia?

another big question:

where are their brains? no, seriously. as wide as Samson's mouth is, I've alwayd wondered about the size of Filia's (and now Fukua as well) brains.

I always said it didn't involve a brain to play filia/fukua and now my point was proven

It freaks me the hell out that there is no skull or brain when Sampson opens his mouth.

is Samson basically the parasites Trills bond with from star trek?

does that mean Samson embodies personality traits of his previous hosts?

With no other place to go, Filia's brain moved to the largest possible home it could find. Namely, her thighs.

Fukua's brain is just floating in the ether.

It freaks me the hell out that there is no skull or brain when Sampson opens his mouth.

What, you want Samson to just pour his booze onto Filia's brain?

Reactions: ElementFree
another big question:

tumblr_ngaviszlns1ro0g5eo1_250.png

Reactions: Denizen
but what about when it splits all the way open? the inside doesn't matter if the space of the open mouth removes a portion of her skull.

what I'm describing though is something I really have no visual to show. I'm not talking about the space inside Samson's mouth. just the proportions he takes up. I'm not saying you're wrong.

EDIT: I guess this is the best visual aid I can give to what I'm talking about.
filia brain 1.png

filia brain 2.png

I know the proportions arent the most even but this is the best I got

Last edited:
I'm no shark scientist, but I think Samson's transformation abilities take care of the problem with not enough space for Filia's brain.

Parasites control mass and form, and I assume Samson compressed her brain. A human brain is a juicy lump of cells loosely congealed. A lot of water and empty space. When they merged, Samson rearranged Filia's skull from cranium cradle to a smaller bunk bed for two minds.

Or, maybe parasites have Animorphs tech. and Filia's brain is in a subspace plane of existence.

Can any skullfans confirm that it's more than their heads that are bald?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You got me,
Filia's got some wicked armpit hair.

Reactions: SScrux
This is sort of the second time we had this thread but this one is more for fillia and fukua as opposed to the entire cast.

To answer the actual question, I would say most likely.

Samson could be merged with Filia's hair, as opposed to replacing it. I feel like Alex said something about this once, maybe.

EDIT:
Wait, Cybermanworf. You mean it was asked if the whole cast was bald?

Last edited:
Samson seems to "start" after Filia's bangs so she has some hair, but, technically, she is bald. Just as Sekhmet replaced Eliza's bones, Samson has replaced Filia's hair. With a permanent parasite wig, Filia will literally die before you see her bald.

Any idea why they wished for more hair? I think it's the most selfish wish in the game.

That baby picture scared the fuck outta me, you little shit.

ayyyyy

bonk why did you do this

same

idk man i just type shit on skullheart and bam the best threads just happen how

This is sort of the second time we had this thread but this one is more for fillia and fukua as opposed to the entire cast.

To answer the actual question, I would say most likely.

thanks now i know!!!

Samson could be merged with Filia's hair, as opposed to replacing it. I feel like Alex said something about this once, maybe.

EDIT:

yeah it made the guy get a hard on thinking about it or something

EDIT:

I was reffering to a thread made a while back asking a what if the cast of skullgirls were all bald, not more asking if they actually are just a what if question.