• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Are You Ready For An Encore? Skullgirls Is Finally Back On Consoles!

It should drop within the next hour. I'm too tired to play tonight (East Coaster), but I'd like to at least download it so that I'm ready to go in the morning, haha.

Reactions: loonieboy9697
GUYS, IT'S STILL ONLY 8:25 PACIFIC TIME.

The codes aren't being sent out until sometime between 9pm and 10pm Pacific time.

GUYS, IT'S STILL ONLY 8:25 PACIFIC TIME.

The codes aren't being sent out until sometime between 9pm and 10pm Pacific time.

Prediction 9:01 PM

Time Zones.... WHY !!!!!!!

So, in other words, everybody here who's confused is Isaac?

8:31; By the way what if it's Aeon? She seems crueler than Isaac
EDIT: 8:34

Reactions: Clawsome Bombs
Let's face it. We'll all be a mass of downloading blobs when it hits time.

Reactions: loonieboy9697
Watch, PSN will go down for maintenance and I will die by pitchfork tonight

Reactions: Lavama
Watch, PSN will go down for maintenance and I will die by pitchfork tonight
Stahp, reading this made me wanna cut myself

It's actually those damn Medicis again.

They are holding up Sony Headquarters because they don't want their tower being destroyed in a story mode.

Let's make it into a contest!
First person to post a picture of their voucher message wins!

it sure would be nice to have it in the store at least like the US, know what i'm sayin. thanks tony abbott

Now, time for the final stretch. Unless 9-10 PM is code for a fortnight.

Now we wait some more for reals.

I don't have a PS3 right now so I'm not so stressed : p

Why couldn't they have sent this earlier? Of all the time why now?

I'm just watching Netflix. The message will come when it's ready. I'll make a guess and say it'll be closer to 10 than 9.

I keep looking up at the top right my TV waiting... ._.

Grimsley-San - For the sake of your sanity, I would suggest you go do something else for 45 minutes.

I guess I'll go ahead and download the demo - the voucher should just be the full game unlock, right?

Boy, it sure is a good thing that I have Skullgirls the Snack, because this could be quite the wait.

Personally, I'm glade I have Skullgirls: The Youtube Edition.

I have a feeling that as soon as I go to the wonderful world of sleep the voucher is going to be sent and I would miss it. I would have to much salt.

I...just realized. The color pack DLC doesn't work for the original now...well...another reason to wait.

How about you turds play a game or watch a movie or something while this shit comes out, it's not that hard.

84 people looking at this thread right now gat DAMN

Too all of the people complaining:

Reactions: VonJabey
Too all of the people complaining:

It could be worse. They could have moved the date.............salt. I'm to tired for this. I'm going to sleep. I'll hopefully play it tomorrow. RawrFace!

Aww man I can't wait for this to drop! I need to get my greasy fingers onto Squigly!

To all of the people complaining:

EU_symbol_1_2.png

Some of us still have Lv1 Cat Heads. Just sayin'.:PUN:

Reactions: Muro