• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Are You Ready For An Encore? Skullgirls Is Finally Back On Consoles!

Minute 40.
Still nothing.

Watchin' Adventure Time. I've given up on watching the screen, and will just check at 10.

Minute 45.
Watching Jane Trane (Most others know him as JonTron) to pass time.
Doubts of receiving this coveted message begin to dance in my head, yet I quickly silence them.
My TV is placed literally centimeters from my computer screen and my eyes quickly flit back and fourth between the two.
I wait yet more.

Watchin' Adventure Time. I've given up on watching the screen, and will just check at 10.

Watchin Fairy Tail, I got dis. ( '3')

Minute 46, I have the end of Star Wars Episode 3 because cool fight scene stuff for 15 minutes going on.

Minute 49. Regretting not getting a Gliscor, and going for Weavile.

I'm praying to Johnathan Taylor Thomas right now that it arrives soon. So should all of you.

I'm doubting the game's existence right now.
Maybe is Sony playing tricks on me, maybe this voucher is an illusion to keep us hooked onto something only they know of.
I've lost my grasp of reality. I don't what is and what isn't.
I am no more.

Minute 55...... WTF! Im still going to wait!

I have a very strong feeling that the voucher's will be released at ten.

Minute 56. Just jumped and them immediately sighed as a friend signed online.
Thoughts of the fabled "Skullgirls Curse" have begun to enter my mind, and I try my damnedest to shoo them away.
This will happen on time.
Sony will not forget, there will be no technical glitches, or anything of the sort.
Within minutes Encore will be within my Grasp.
Next time you hear from me, I will be mashing buttons on my Stick as Peacock. Also that friend of mine keeps signing in and out and pissing me off.
Godspeed, friends.

In this gif: me.

dddf93b15fbb6aebc35999589a60736c.gif

Reactions: Magnus
The clock taunts me as I wait in agony. 5 minutes. 5 minutes separate truth from lies. Is this real? Is anything even real? I watch in painful wonder as reality itself begins to unwind in front of my eyes. Behind the debris of time and space, I can see the question life itself strives to answer;

When's Encore?

Reactions: Magnus
I have a very strong feeling that the voucher's will be released at ten.
I pray to whatever heathen gods exist that you are right(though it will be 1:00 for me)

OP didn't delivar.
Abandon thread.

Oh wait, wrong place.

I knew SOMETHING would go wrong ;_;

YOU GUYS DIDN'T CHANT HARD ENOUGH

But I don't care. I got it.

(Logs onto Steam and laughs as he goes to play Big Band)

Reactions: Muro and Magnus
Life just isn't worth living anymore... Im gonna do it... -he says having not stopped staring at the TV.-

This is why I am going to sleep. I was gonna go earlier but just had to check.

Sony... Your beginning to be a wheel pain!!!

I got a Last of Us message instead... TwT
Some cruel god is laughing at us.

Right now: me.
Just replace the controller with a DS3 and there you have it, me.

jontron_nightshade_reaction_gif_by_metroid0070-d5gmyks.gif

YOU GUYS DIDN'T CHANT HARD ENOUGH

But I don't care. I got it.

(Logs onto Steam and laughs as he goes to play Big Band)
I've waited for you to say this since your first post. I love you for delivering.

Reactions: Lavama
Nope. 7 Min late Sony. That shit don't fly if you were supposed to meet up with a girl outside the library building at a specific time.

Also this thread hype (100+ people here) reminds me of the old IGG threads lol