• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Are You Ready For An Encore? Skullgirls Is Finally Back On Consoles!

No Code...some of my PSN friends got it at 10ish pm...But i did not. Now im Stuck at work just thinking about the game. NO MAMEN!

Still no code here either. Really sucks cause tonight is my weekly local meetup.

I'm codeless too, no worries as I work in a few hours and am off tomorrow. So the delay sort of works out for me. If I already had the game, I'd probably be late for work today.

That sucks how you guys still havnt got codes yet, hopefully you get them soon

Still no code here either. Really sucks cause tonight is my weekly local meetup.

I think at that point its probably worth it to just buy another copy for your locals this week.

Give/Sell your voucher code to somebody else.

Reactions: erkicman
I haven't got the code yet either but I'm just so happy that my ps3 is finally connected to psn with no errors. I'm been able to download squigly, the bundle and the trial

The most interesting thing is I had a dream this would happen. Yet, I still hoped on psn just in case. Welp good news is I have gotten use to the new peacock and filia.

Yeah no code for me either ^^;

No Voucher here aswell...
Why arent there any official statements?

It shouldnt be that much of a problem to send those codes.

Just be patient. This whole voucher thing is not a regular occurence and is the second (first?) time it has ever happened.

I really thought the waiting would be over this time, how silly of me.

Man, why do I love fighting games so much! T_T Can't wait for my free voucher.

So, for those of us still waiting on our vouchers: Is Sony currently sending those out? They waited until 9pm-10pm last night to start uploading them to preserve their servers, and I haven't seen any excited "I GOT MINE!!!" posts recently. Does that mean they're going to wait until 9pm-10pm tonight to resume sending them?

Well it's 10:30am pst currently and still no code here. (I live in NH, USA if anyone is wondering bout the region thing) I shall continue to wait patiently though. :)

I just bought another copy on PSN since Lab Zero can have my money.

I think at that point its probably worth it to just buy another copy for your locals this week.

Give/Sell your voucher code to somebody else.
I have just enough money to eat for the rest of the week, let alone buy a game. Besides, I still have steam version. Just if ps3 was out we would have 2-3 set ups instead of 1.

You know this whole process becomes much smoother if you don't think about it for awhile. Just go outside in the meantime and play kick the can with your chums outside at the local skating rink alley then check back later.

I play video games wtf is this outside crap you speak of.

Still nothing on my end.
Is Sony still sending vouchers now even?

No voucher for me yet either. Getting real tired of this curse's shit lol.

Reactions: Redblaze27
Just have patience -3-

Last edited:
I just bought another copy on PSN since Lab Zero can have my money.
I'd love to do that. However:

1) Lab Zero may or may not get any money from sales depending on solely how nice Autumn Games decides to be.
2) I already bought the game three times and own four copies. My wife has forbidden me from buying it again.

STILL Nothing. WTF is Sony doing?

Are the vouchers given away alphabetically? I've noticed the people in the last couple of posts of x----- as their first letter, with the ther guy having s. But then guitalex is a g so never mind.

I have not gotten the voucher either. T-T life is such a hater....

whatever man, i don't care about a friggin voucher. why isn't the game even up here yet, on the 13th Feb? why didn't I just get a US account at the start like everyone else. I wonder if it's too late, ill just buy encore if I can figure out how to get one.

Has Sony told LZ anything yet?

Has Sony told LZ anything yet?

I'm sure if LZ knew what was taking so long or had an ETA for when they'll be available they'd say so on Twitter.

Lab Zero's twitter feed is VERY busy. People at their office haven't even got their vouchers!!! That's just sad. They said they were going to call Sony this morning.

Day 2, still no voucher. My planned days off work to play Encore on PS3 are falling through my fingertips like the sands of time. So hungry. I keep looking at my TV screen hoping to see a message from Sony, but no luck. Anytime I leave the room and come back I have a glimmer of hope in my heart that perhaps I've missed the message and check my inbox, only to have my heart broken again. If I don't make it through day 3, tell my family I love them.

*PLAYS ENCORE ON STEAM*

whatever man, i don't care about a friggin voucher. why isn't the game even up here yet, on the 13th Feb? why didn't I just get a US account at the start like everyone else. I wonder if it's too late, ill just buy encore if I can figure out how to get one.
Make a new profile on your PS3. Then when signing up for PSN choose United States as your country. Don't add a billing address and make sure to use a new email from Google or something.

To add funds you can buy PSN cards.

Trust me, I have a Japanese and EU account on mine as well as my US home account, I've done this before lol

I mostly likely won't have school tomorrow due to the nor'easter, so waiting is not what's killing me, it's the suspense that's killing me. Waiting for my free voucher while a winter storm is headed my way, and will mostly cause power outages. SONY, HURRY UP!!!

No voucher for me either.

15 hours and I'm going insane luckily I can watch me some Kill la Kill to pass the time.

Going to check if I've gotten the voucher.