• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Are You Ready For An Encore? Skullgirls Is Finally Back On Consoles!

Figured I'd post here what I posted on GAF...
So... any reason for there being two buyable versions of Skullgirls 1.0?

Konami?

I still don't have my voucher, I'm not in any hurry to get it though.

So... any reason for there being two buyable versions of Skullgirls 1.0?

Konami?

Konami would've been responsible for that, yeah, and we have no idea why that would be the case.

Reactions: Arcana
Yeah, you guys are impatient.

Imagine if you were waiting for something like I am.

Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.

OP updated with Ravidrath's info.

quick question when skullgirls encore hits XBL will it be in a form of a patch or an update or do you have to download a completely new game

Well, just got home from work and found out that I got trolled as well. The sonofabitch sent me a pic of some guy in a red outfit with what looked like a tiara on his head.
Hey guys guess what? According to this tweet were going to have to wait till 2am in the east coast to get your voucher
What about us in the central time zone?
We need to break the curse.......but how......any suggestions?
Find a way to hunt down that troll and punch him in the face?

Yeah, you guys are impatient.

Imagine if you were waiting for something like I am.

Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.
It's different when you're waiting for something that is actually happening, though.

Well, just got home from work and found out that I got trolled as well. The sonofabitch sent me a pic of some guy in a red outfit with what looked like a tiara on his head.

What about us in the central time zone?

Find a way to hunt down that troll and punch him in the face?
That's the best idea I have heard all day.

It's different when you're waiting for something that is actually happening, though.
She's happening.

I know it in my heartgut.

So if anyone is just dying for anything squigly related you can run into her on arcade mode in the demo. Just saying.

Konami would've been responsible for that, yeah, and we have no idea why that would be the case.

Its the Konami code.. err curse.

No Voucher message for me yet either. I'm in Canada so maybe we're a little slow eh?
QQTnr16.gif

quick question when skullgirls encore hits XBL will it be in a form of a patch or an update or do you have to download a completely new game
Apparently, it's supposed to be a patch, but who knows what's going on over on Microsoft's end.

Figured it had to be a mistake on Sony's end. Just got home, but my sis is playing PS3 tonight, so I can't check if I even got trolled until morning time, haha. Hopefully the voucher comes this time since I got some free time to play it early tomorrow.

Guys, just play some other PS3 vidya. Like... hell, I dunno, Armored Core or something. Or go commit genocide on the feudal Japanese with Sengoku Basara 3. Or something.

Either way, calm your tits.

Once I get mine I'll start giving out the voucher too if anybody doesn't have it.

Reactions: Fang
Once I get mine I'll start giving out the voucher too if anybody doesn't have it.
I would happily take that offer if I don't get mine before you get yours

It's 9:12 over here. Still waiting. :/

It's 9:12 over here. Still waiting. :/
Assuming they are using the same process as before, SONY will start doing their stuff at around 9, which results in people receiving their messages from 10 onwards.

Assuming they are using the same process as before, SONY will start doing their stuff at around 9, which results in people receiving their messages from 10 onwards.

I just read the message that said that it might be as late as 11.

You're lucky I don't like Ix-Bax, Sony. You're lucky you're pretty. -_-

Waiting then, it begins.

It's interesting that the voucher is actually transferrable. I didn't figure on that.

It's interesting that the voucher is actually transferrable. I didn't figure on that.
Nor did I. I mean I have no use for it seeing as how i want it but it is a nice touch.

I guess it's time to start expecting that voucher if things go like yesterday.
I also think if nothing happens today we can start bothering Sony about it.

Edit: Just the exact second I posted this I received the voucher.
Thanks <3 Love you and all that.

Hey they're sending the vouchers again! i thought i was getting trolled but it's the actuall message! they're coming!

I just got mine 23 hours and I got mine. Don't lose hope everyone

THERE IS A GOD
AND HIS NAME IS LAB ZERO

Just received mine also. It's about damn time:)

AWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Just got the voucher. Downloading Encore now. :3

Just got mine now ^^

GOT MY COOOOOOOODE

I GOT MINE!!

< The solo at 2:45 ish sums it up better than words ever could.

Happy for everybody. See you all online! Once again Thank You Lab Zero:)

Dreams do come true! <3

I don't post here much (read: at all), but code GET!

Just got mine.