• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Baby Got Boots: Parasoul Combo Thread

are barrel loops still the best damage/reset option? my double is pretty butt, so i dunno if it's worth learning. I do know that barrel loops don't work on BB
there is better damaging combos way better but Barrel loops are more universal.

What are parasoul's bnb in the corner and off an otg/throw?

Finally I did it lol I am joining the Parasoul cool group I can't do it super consistently but at least I did it.

Last edited:
1) Don't "end" your combo - reset
2) Combo into Tag (eg Tag into Filia in the corner)
3) Combo into DHC for a kill

Even if you're Solo Parasoul, I'd save the meter unless I got a sure kill - her Lvl3 is pretty darn good, and Pillar xx Bikes is an okayish reversal option. Just reset.
Ehhh, sometimes I think it's best to let the opponent go back to neutral because you know boys be mashing.

Is it bad that I'm still using that Boots combo you did like 6 months ago?

Ehhh, sometimes I think it's best to let the opponent go back to neutral because you know boys be mashing.

these combos are just for situations that you know it will kill. Reset is always the best option and burst baits. Here is what I have been noticing I have been facing people with higher and higher damaging combos and its slowly becoming a two touch kill situation. I am more comfortable doing the boots combo than these combos. But I am trying to practice to get them as consistent. This game boils down to resets gimmicks and shenagins. Its not bad using less damaging combos. But If i have 3 bars I have more options than I did before and most likely your dead if I can land this combo. But mostly my bar is for pillar reversals. However for one bar and people being caught with a few pillar bike supers I might be able to take them out on next hit. It increases your punish potential but like I said I tried so many times just to make the videos.

I'm only trying to help people trying to play parasoul and as I learn a combo I post it. Even if I can't do it easily.

He's quoting me, why do you think he's talking to you :\

Reset into Reversal Bait is still a Reset :P

I don't think it really works anymore?

He's quoting me, why do you think he's talking to you :\

Reset into Reversal Bait is still a Reset :P

I don't think it really works anymore?

It works it's just that by the time you reach the end your at 100% Undizzy and your rest damage is low pre-reset.

So I am lost, what is the gurl doing nowadays?

So I am lost, what is the gurl doing nowadays?

You do a combo and then go for a reset. Dont bother with a super unless its Pilliar Bike super as a reversal or it will kill.

Last edited:
You do a combo and then go for a reset. Dont bother with a super unless its Pilliar super or it will kill.
What combo?

What combo?

Depending on your level of execution you have options. The Combo I was doing up until a few days ago was this one. With is combo I tend to go for alot of air and high low resets. so for example off air mp in the air instead of air heavy punch I could just go for a grab there. when I'm coming down for a restand and stuff I can go into some high low mixup to get another combo. When people are afraid of the air grab they stop pressing buttons.

However Finally with practice I can do the one below.

this combo does more damage and has a better wall carry so I would do more damage overall before a reset however its much harder for me to do this one as appose to the one above. However they're are people on this forum that can do way stronger combos straight styling on people making your feelings hurt. I am not one of them so I can only tell you what I know. Since my execution is not the greatest I have to practice combos before I can even remotely land them.

Anyone have the complete notations for this video?

Oh, those look fine, same level of "execution" as the og baby got boots.

Oh, those look fine, same level of "execution" as the og baby got boots.
ya

Anyone have the complete notations for this video?

HK Napalm Pillar, OTG Crouching HK, Mk Napalm Pillar xx Silent Scope Crouching Mk, Crouching Hp, Jumping Mp, Jumping Hp, Falling Hk, Stand Lk X 2, Stand MkX 2 xx Napalm Shot,Standing Lp, Standing Mp, Standing Hp xx Hk Napalm Pillar

Last edited:
Reactions: IknowReal
I agree with both points.

Plenty of people learn in different ways.

But you should really be comfortable with your character to look at her combos and at least see the normals.

I watched that video twice.

Okay, back to non hostility!

Random tidbit, if you do jumping strong into down forward(whiff), Parasoul descends MUCH faster than if you let her just fall normally.

Last edited:
Reactions: IknowReal
HK Napalm Pillar, OTG Crouching HK, Mk Napalm Pillar xx Silent Scope Crouching Mk, Crouching Hp, Jumping Mp, Jumping Hp, Falling Hk, Stand Lk X 2, Stand MkX 2 xx Napalm Shot,Standing Lp, Standing Mp, Standing Hp xx Hk Napalm Pillar

thank you for leveling me up. It am pretty sure I can do it I just like making sure of notations. I'm bad at picking out every single move. When I finally get something I get it. Training for tournament :D

IsaVulpes, didn't test too much though I doubt it works on heavys, but maybe, just gotta super delay pillar

someone should optimize a combo off of lk/mk butt confirm in the corner

im lazy :3

right now just doing 6.lp into the keninblack corner combo

Is this an okay combo off of lights into s.HP?

Lp > mp > HP > shot > lp > mp > b.HK > egret > micro dash cr.HP > j.lk > j.mp > land > j.lp > j.lk > j.mp > land > j.mk > j.HK > lk > mk > HP > napalm pillar.

If not are there any better options?

Well, what do you do mid screen when you chain into st. Hp

If you chain into st.hp, you can do a few things. Besides shot, you can either call assist, or a more difficult route is to charge for quake ([2]8 mk) + assist. If you have something like PW's cr.mp that keeps them standing then you'll have the time to do hp, hp, assist j.hp cr.hp for good starting damage for little undizzy.

If you chain into st.hp, you can do a few things. Besides shot, you can either call assist, or a more difficult route is to charge for quake ([2]8 mk) + assist. If you have something like PW's cr.mp that keeps them standing then you'll have the time to do hp, hp, assist j.hp cr.hp for good starting damage for little undizzy.

Thanks, I found if I add HP lnl before the napalm quake, I can add a j.HP and cr.HP and boost my damage to around 6.8k meterless

Thanks for this. I always wanted a stylish combo after that overhead but could never come up with anything good. You can end it in a bunch of resets too.

This actually gave me an idea for an extension for one of my midscreen combos.

Edit : Also, is there another factor to the tears detonation? Sometimes when I do combos they don't detonate on time. Does this mean I have to be more strict on my timing or is there something that I need to press/hold to do this. I'd say my execution is high intermediate - low advanced.

Last edited:
Reactions: gllt
Thanks for this. I always wanted a stylish combo after that overhead but could never come up with anything good. You can end it in a bunch of resets too.

This actually gave me an idea for an extension for one of my midscreen combos.

Edit : Also, is there another factor to the tears detonation? Sometimes when I do combos they don't detonate on time. Does this mean I have to be more strict on my timing or is there something that I need to press/hold to do this. I'd say my execution is high intermediate - low advanced.

I think its a timing+spacing thing. The juggle and the detonation.

You let them otg and bHK will link after sMK without a tear explosion.

Ahh, OK. Thanks bro. I can do it a lot more consistently now. It is a spacing thing. The closer the tear is the sooner it detonates.

Last edited:
Reactions: gllt
It detonates when you hit it with sMP. It's about juggling with each move, detonating the tear you tossed before in the juggle, which allows you to link the bHK and keep it going.

is the best damage I can get universally with parasoul 6.6k? mid screen/anywhere solo?