• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Beowulf Lv.3 Finished early?

JamesMcCloud

eat your teeth
Reaction score
Steam
Smashtaper
Eliza Fukua
Not a HUGE deal, but I had one instance where Beowulf's Lv. 3 KOd on the first punch, rather than the final splash. Bella would have died from the first punch anyway, I just thought it wasn't supposed to KO until after the super finishes.

Can you provide any more information?
Was it vs an assist? Cuz assists will die regardless.

AHA.

If you counterhit with a hit that can't kill, and it wouldn't kill with regular damage but will kill with CH damage boost, it will kill you.

Seem like what happened?

Added to bugs list.

To be fair (and a rather bad tester), I don't recall! I do know that Bella was the active character, as the KO ended the match. She was in the air when she was hit, so she might have been hit by my assist or hit out of the air by my assist or had just got thrown in after her teammate died OR DHCd out of it. I really didn't think much of it until a while after it happened. Apologies!

I have also had where the initial punch of 3 Wulf Moonsault had the power to kill. On hit, it killed and stopped the skill. I believe this is like Nightmare Legion, which also ends on the first hit is the first hit kills?

Nightmare Legion shouldn't kill and end the whole sequence on the first hit, tho. If it had the power to kill, it'll take them through the entire humiliating process of "Yeah, you just got Lv.3'd by the entire cast and Umbrella" before killing.