• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Beowulf new moonsault animation NSFW

Yummy Bubbles

Reaction score
Steam
Yummy_Bubbles
Big Band Valentine
Now I fully approve of this as a gay man, but children play this game, I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but I figured I'd bring it up to see what you guys think.
What am I doing with my life.png

maybe reposition like beowulf (doing moonsault), 50 px to the left >.>; I dunno, just figured I'd bring it up

EDIT: That smile though...

Reactions: GNR and Fat-Ass ♪
because it damn well should be, I'll take it out now though

edit: NVM, I can't :(

Besides that Wulf Butt down there, I don't see anything that would make my folks blush
What's all the hubbub about

I'll probably end up adding some more pics, he ends up face first in beo dick

this also happens with ms. fortune, big band (....does he count?), painwheel, and parasoul

Reactions: For No Reason
this also happens with ms. fortune

go ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon....

I dont understand how thats nsfw, can someone explain in detail why it is?

I think it's a really awkward way to land on the opponent anyway. It looks like he's landing on their legs with his chin where it feels like he should be on their chest with his body.

with parasoul it's almost less suggestive and more just oral right after the landing >.>;

but yeah basically because of weird positioning half the landings become less body slam and more face diving into genitals

sir, this isn't nsfw
stop reading yaoi comics, thanks

NO GUYS CANT YOU SEE this is just TOO LEWD! We have to petition so obama can make lab zero remove this animation, and also censor every upskirt for parasoul and filia, put some sweatpants and a coat on Ms. Fortune, and remove Valentine from the game completely.

Reactions: Yummy Bubbles
oh yeah and all the blood n shit too i guess

beos already got yaoi hands, its a match made in heaven

it's okay guys
wrestling isn't real
the second beowulf is just a sandbag

Reactions: Barrogh
what? beowulf keeps in shape, he does his squats, he's allowed to have a tone butt. ;) got to keep that fan service for the people who love it. also JIGGLE PHYSICS ON BEO DONG. just relax man. everything is fine in the world.

I forget, were dong physics on purpose, or a coincidental result of animation quirks

I'm laughing. I cannot tell if this post was meant to be serious, but if you seriously think this single frame of the game is too explicit for all those children out there who play SG (which is rated T for Teen), you might be interested to know there are also characters in this game called Cerebella and Valentine. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on them.

there are also characters in this game called Cerebella and Valentine. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on them.
He said he was gay so they are probably not very interesting to him.

Anyways. This thread would have been way less dumb and more productive if it was submitted as feedback along the lines of "Body slam misses most of the character" then you could compare it to other real life wrestlers etc.

I don't really see it.

Plus, if anything, Beowulf should be more fanservicey. I personally love the idea of video game fanservice being "balanced out" for both genders. Dick jiggle, NSFW dives, and 'dat booty: all of these and more are welcome.

Have you seen the size of Big Band's sprites? That's more than enough blatant saxuality for half the game! Dat brass was so big they had to up the game's memory requirements! I tell you, I get so many tromboners in the face, it's disgusting. Not to mention he keeps jazzing all over the place, it can't be sanitary.

...Sorry, had to get them out of my system. Carry on.

I don't really see it.

Plus, if anything, Beowulf should be more fanservicey. I personally love the idea of video game fanservice being "balanced out" for both genders. Dick jiggle, NSFW dives, and 'dat booty: all of these and more are welcome.

Billy-D_Approves.gif

Reactions: juju_for_president
Weird that this is where you drew the line considering everything else sg has.

it was half-joke, but it does look plain odd where he lands on some of the characters. on painwheel it almost looks like the body slam almost misses if you do it in the corner

We have some 12 years olds playin this game and all they can do is observe and learn #jimbob