• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Report Beowulf released for Steam, PSN, and XBLA!

Wasn't the point of releasing them all simultaneously was to make sure no one would be at an advantage? Besides endless beta players
Unless I'm just remembering something that wasn't a thing.
That is the point, but I guess Microsoft decided to update their store first.

Wasn't the point of releasing them all simultaneously was to make sure no one would be at an advantage?

If that's true I don't think they meant literally, though. Same day? Yes.

It's still evening in California, right?

It's almost sunrise here. Kind of.

It's still evening in California, right?
It's 2:32 PM here in California right now.

If you need to see Beo's story. It's in the gallery if you beat Marie 300%.

Mr. Botchamania will patiently wait for the unlock to be put on steam... but Mr. Botchamania is also getting real god damn close to suplexing someone if it doesn't get added soon....

Reactions: Caleb
OMG look at the twitter account replying to all the impatient PS3/Steam users.

They said "soon" when talking about his Steam release, but it actually means "in an hour or so as well because we gotta do it after PSN does", right?

Reactions: MagicPurpleMan
Well at least this means it's gonna happen in a quantificable time.

I managed to find an interesting game just by typing "beo" into the steam store search bar, so that's a pro.

Reactions: Kuzlalala
So it's not on the PC version yet, right? In the last few updates my game updated automatically so I just wanna make sure I'm not missing something.

at least they are taking a long time to release Beo
i can't imagine the chaos that would be if they took so long to release Annie

The only person who would freak out about that is DDB.

Reactions: Caleb
at least they are taking a long time to release Beo
i can't imagine the chaos that would be if they took so long to release Annie
Oh don't even say that. DDB is already bananas because it seems Annie does something.

I don't know what that something is but he is bananas anyway right now.

While waiting, let's listen to a reading of Beowulf in old English:

Now I really want to read the original poem in a slightly more understandable english. Oh, that be the power of Olde English...

That's why I bought Seamus Heaney's translation of Beowulf a few weeks after gaining interest in Beowulf when he won the DLC character vote.

I also want to buy J.R. Tolkien's translation, but I'm saving money for other things.

10 more mins I guess while Im here anyone know how to do the Airwulf penguin to appear I have lvl 3 hype and canis press but no penguin shows up.

You have to have a kill set for the penguin to show up. perform the super when they're at 10% health

10 more mins I guess while Im here anyone know how to do the Airwulf penguin to appear I have lvl 3 hype and canis press but no penguin shows up.
The opponent has to be low enough of HP to die from it (and if it's a tag team, it has to be the last character).

Edit: Ninja'd

23:30 and still no beo. Sleep is for the weak anyway.

Shit I want another sandwich...Should I make one or play Skullgirls. What a dilemma.

giphy.gif

Why, we Steam users, have to wait for fucking Sony? Nice one Sony! why the fuck it took you so long?

Riot!

Shit I want another sandwich...Should I make one or play Skullgirls. What a dilemma.
play in nightmare with your least preferred characters

Why, we Steam users, have to wait for fucking Sony? Nice one Sony! why the fuck it took you so long?

Riot!
fuking rito gotta fix all their stuff

So do we 'Eliza' a user for every minute we don't get Beowulf?

To everyone playing his story mode, PLEASE do not change your avatar to any image from there
When can we do that? Because I plan to do that.