• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Beowulf/Valentine pairing.

Beowolf Fanboy

I'LL FORM THE DICK!!!!
Reaction score
PSN
BIOwOLFx24
Beowulf Peacock Parasoul
Personally, I think this pair is freaking great. I've actually seen quite some pairing pictures of these two that are just too adorable. Plus it does say in valentine's profile that she likes wolves ;)

Personally, I think this pair is freaking great. I've actually seen quite some pairing pictures of these two that are just too adorable. Plus it does say in valentine's profile that she likes wolves ;)
*Hastily looks at Valentine's character profile*

Holy crap you're right, and I also saw some cute comics of the two as a couple. It's now my head canon that Beowulf and Valentine were college sweethearts.

CALM YOUR TITS MAN I'M LOOKING!!!

reminds me of this hilarious/horrible thing i saw that might get me banned if i posted it lmfao

I would love it if their story is that they both were madly in love, but, Val got a scholarship that would've lead her to becoming a doctor and joining the last hope, and beo got a chance to begin his wrestling career, but if either of them would want to accomplish what they wanted, the other would have to give up on what they wanted to do, so they mutually break up, but they never could tell each other that they were wiling to give up their dream for the other, so they still pine for each other not knowing the other still loves them.

Reactions: Shockdingo
"I would love it if their story is that they both were madly in love, but, Val got a scholarship that would've lead her to becoming a doctor and joining the last hope, and beo got a chance to begin his wrestling career, but if either of them would want to accomplish what they wanted, the other would have to give up on what they wanted to do, so they mutually break up, but they never could tell each other that they were wiling to give up their dream for the other, so they still pine for each other not knowing the other still loves them."

Damn dude that would suck hard :(

yeah but then everyone is gonna be shouting "JUST FUCK ALREADY!" and it'd be great.

reminds me of this hilarious/horrible thing i saw that might get me banned if i posted it lmfao
lol I think i might know what you're talking about.

Reactions: agent13
I am bored, it's 1:14 so here's some really quick scribble.

There was a knock on the door. Valentine opened the door to see beowulf give her a huge grin. She quickly shoved him inside and pinned him to wall. "You know, these visits of yours can get me into a lot of trouble", she said. "Especially with your little pest following you, i can't afford to let the medici's know about this place", She spoke while pressing herself up against him. "I thought you liked danger", He smirked. She went closer to him. He felt a cold blade on his neck. "You seem to forget who you're dealing with", she said with her one eye transfixed on him. "I know exactly who i'm dealing with", He sneered. She gave a quick smile and threw the blade across the room. A shocked umbrella squeaked in shock. Valentine signaled her to go back into the room she came from and she scampered back. "So where were we?", she glanced back at him. "I think it was along the lines of foreplay", he said to her. "I think it was too", she said placing her lips on his.

Reactions: Rex400
I might be out of place here, but I kind of always pictured a Cerebella/Beowulf pairing. In my own head cannon I pictured them both having a crush on each other, but being too simple minded to realize it.

Thems just my thoughts on the matter

I might be out of place here, but I kind of always pictured a Cerebella/Beowulf pairing. In my own head cannon I pictured them both having a crush on each other, but being too simple minded to realize it.
Beowulf's like 12 years older than her...

Alex Ahad said that Beowulf would be older than Valentine, but younger than Mrs. Victoria. Somewhere between his late 20's and early 30's. With that knowledge I've just been going with the assumption that he's 30 yeas old.

woah wait dudes. check this crazy stuff out

Attachments

• tumblr_mm08miHO0J1rv2htyo1_500.png
    tumblr_mm08miHO0J1rv2htyo1_500.png
    341.2 KB · Views: 4,234
woah wait dudes. check this crazy stuff out
I saw that while searching for those BeowulfxValentine high school images, It's just someone's head canon.
Beowulf would be too chivalrous to do something like that, or so I hope.

yeah. to be honest i hope they don't make him out to be a huge jerk. Valentine wouldn't tolerate that shit.

Reactions: llamasoup
I remember seeing a post on tumblr a long while ago that was a headcanon or something saying that in high school Val and Beo dated but he cheated on her so now she hates him

This is a pretty cute fucking ship tho

EDIT: I just noticed that the said post was posted here already, whoops

Well, if I can ever learn to properly play Valentine, i'll gladly pair her up with Beo-

...Wait, THAT kind of pairing.

Never mind, i'll be on my way.

Reactions: Rex400
Except that Val gives NOT ONE SINGLE SHIT about romance.

No amount of fanfiction can change that fact that she's a cold, cold lady, ya dig?

Last edited:
I'm sorry, is that supposed to fucking matter in non-canon shipping?

I'm sorry, is that supposed to fucking matter in non-canon shipping?
Huh... that's weird. I didn't read anything about that in the thread title.

In fact, I saw people discussing the possibility of them actually being linked in some fashion canonically.

Maybe it can be canon.........i can dream. please, when i die bury me with my dream.

I thought that was fairly obvious Night Phyre.

This is just a shipping thread.

I prefer to believe in the power of the StarWulf. Beowulf don't need no women tyin' him down. A buddy-cop style teamup with Annie of the Stars on the other hand? AW YEAH.

I prefer to believe in the power of the StarWulf. Beowulf don't need no women tyin' him down. A buddy-cop style teamup with Annie of the Stars on the other hand? AW YEAH.
I should write a fanfiction titled "The Diary of Ann Wulf" ;)

Thanks for snapping me out of this DDB, I got caught in the allure of shipping.

Beowulf is his own man, a man who doesn't allow himself to be held back by the weight of a relationship.
Yes the path of hero is lonely, but it's the path that he's most suited for.
It's a path walked by Annie as well, which is why I think they would make such good partners.

Reactions: DDB
No need to thank me, Zen. Thank the power of Starwulf!

woah wait how do you know that's Beowulfs personality?
Thanks for snapping me out of this DDB, I got caught in the allure of shipping.

Beowulf is his own man, a man who doesn't allow himself to be held back by the weight of a relationship.
Yes the path of hero is lonely, but it's the path that he's most suited for.
It's a path walked by Annie as well, which is why I think they would make such good partners.

I've been a fan of Skullgirls for a relatively long time. Alex Ahad has answered many questions about Beowulf's personality in several streams and I along with many members of The Wulf Pack have been able to piece together what we think is an accurate description of Beowulf's personality.

Judging by that description I think it's pretty safe to say that Beowulf isn't the type to settle down romantically.

Last edited:
Reactions: DDB and Kai
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH