• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Best software for recording matches? (no OBS)

Beuzer0

Bozo Zozo
Reaction score
Website
beuzer0.tumblr.com
Steam
Beuzer0
PSN
Beuzer0
XBL
Beuzer0
Ms. Fortune Squigly Big Band
I tried Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) and it looks great but... I'm on a laptop with AMD graphics and OBS only detects this *ç§@¤!%*! Intel chipset. That is a common problem with laptops: the Intel chipset prevents your real GPU to not be detected directly, even if it is used by your system.

At Nvidia's, they solved the problem by allowing you to tick an option making your Nvidia card in priority, problem solved, but this is not available in the AMD Catalyst. As a result, people say on the internet that the remaining option is to play on windowed mode and record the entire screen. You can guess that I don't want to play on windowed mode.

So, thanks to Intel's ******* and AMD not reacting to this, I am forced to drop OBS who looked really cool, so, that story said, I am asking you guys: Which software could make it? Only for recording matches and not streaming, as I fear to alter the connexion.

Thank you!