• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Beta is Crashing

DarkLuigi50

That is my dream team
Reaction score
Steam
xkbza_algaretex
PSN
xkbza_algaretex
Ms. Fortune Beowulf Big Band
Since Fukua was put in the beta. The beta version of SG is crashing a lot lately.

In Lobby's it's start fine but when some matches had happen. The Lobby starts to freak out and goes out of wack. Like timer going on a frenzy,Switch everyone's positions and when the timer hits 0 the lobby kicks you out for no reason. If someone gets the same problem or have experinced place put it here.

I had problems in beta lobbies just about all day. Happened mid tournament, so I recorded some of it and kept the recording in case it helps.

LINK

At 0:44 lobby froze specifically on the 6 tick and I had to ctrl+alt+del to force shutdown, a situation which happened more than once today as well.

None of that code has changed for months though, so I'm gonna have to say "your internet"...

Really? Sometimes it just kicks you out. Like black screen and goes back to Lobby search menu.

Unfortunately, lobby guy quit a bit ago.
What does that mean, though? Will I never see that happy day when an 8-man lobby stays up for an entire stream? :(

You ain't gonna see fixes from ME in the near future, that's for damn sure.

Never say never, though.

Reactions: Krye