• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Parasoul Beta Parasoul Sniper

Beamsprouts

NorCal's A V A T A R
Reaction score
Steam
RK Beamsprouts
PSN
Beamsprouts
XBL
Freeze Lancer
Peacock Filia Big Band
When beta Sniper hits and crumples an airborne target, on wakeup they're "combo'd" state lasts even after they are back to a neutral stance. In training mode context this means, rather than their health going back to 100%/whatever it's set to, if you hit them on wakeup their health acts as if it were set to normal.

No one else has noticed this yet?!

I noticed it a while ago while trying some oki setups, forgot to say something tho

Reactions: Beamsprouts
I noticed it a while ago while trying some oki setups, forgot to say something tho
If I makes you feel any better, I've been meaning to mention the ground tech voice cues activating even after death/match end for a couple months now and someone finally beat me to it last patch ;^)

When beta Sniper hits and crumples an airborne target, on wakeup they're "combo'd" state lasts even after they are back to a neutral stance. In training mode context this means, rather than their health going back to 100%/whatever it's set to, if you hit them on wakeup their health acts as if it were set to normal.
No one else has noticed this yet?!
Oh hey, it's a thing I can fix!

Reactions: Beamsprouts