• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Big Band is Locked

G0nard

Legendary Gunstar
Reaction score
Steam
G0nard
Ms. Fortune
I was going to play Skullgirls but at the character select i got this interesting bug http://gyazo.com/1e086d44eb3c7794c0d372fa7a300e4f i tried re installing the game and it didn't work I tired verifying and nothing happened what the hell do I do?

I'm actually having the same problem. I had been playing the game sharing from a friend's account and got it myself today. Not sure if the OP has been able to even get Big Band from the DLC page, but whenever I try it, I get a problem from Steam saying: "Oops, Sorry! An error was encountered while processing your request: There was a problem adding this product to your Steam account."

Has anyone else seen this problem or know of a way to fix it?

I'm actually having the same problem. I had been playing the game sharing from a friend's account and got it myself today. Not sure if the OP has been able to even get Big Band from the DLC page, but whenever I try it, I get a problem from Steam saying: "Oops, Sorry! An error was encountered while processing your request: There was a problem adding this product to your Steam account."

Has anyone else seen this problem or know of a way to fix it?
This is Prolly a late reply but it fixed itself so i guess if other people encounter this problem the only thing i should say is wait it out