• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Blazblue

@Jutsei What, did the CS arcade mode not do it for you? :PUN:

I beat that as every fucking character in the game.
so yes.
Yes it did.
Even the DLC characters.
Nice.

I got every ending for UMvC3.

Alright, so remember how Mu was created to destroy this world and everything in it? Well, Noel has to suppress that urge every time she goes into her Mu form. Apparently Nine's goal is to reawaken that Godslayer Mode to destroy the world, and Noel is fighting an inner battle to regain control.

And looking back, this makes perfect sense. In CP, I was always confused why Mu would shout similar stuff to Kusanagi mode if Noel had supposedly learned how to control it, but I guess in the end, Noel cant remove her core programming.

CULzWuEVEAIWzk4.jpg

Yeah I got no words for this.

CULzWuEVEAIWzk4.jpg

Yeah I got no words for this.

So Hibiki betrays and kills Kagura for the thrill of the kill and to truly become emotionless, according to Nine's prediction. Naturally, this horrifies him and he denies it. So now they're trying to rip off Persona 4 by having this dream-esque world and said world reveals what the person truly desires the most, which that person may or may not deny it.

So Nine is the boss of the Arcade mode, getting the feeling we'll get some special boss(es) in Story Mode.
That's fine, I'm at least happy not all endings are "THIS IS THE KUSANAGI" with varying differences like it was with Unlimited Hazama

does Nine just have a poltergeist moving her boobs around for her
i don't think that level of motion can be achieved by just swaying back and forth

So Nine is the boss of the Arcade mode, getting the feeling we'll get some special boss(es) in Story Mode.
That's fine, I'm at least happy not all endings are "THIS IS THE KUSANAGI" with varying differences like it was with Unlimited Hazama

Never... mention... that boss...
hataraku_maou_sama-03-emi-hero-angry-serious-determined-headset-call_center.jpg

>intro to that video

PHEW! that arching back..

anyway, i just want to know if Lambda is good again.

also looks like Nine has 4 types of magic? when those little colored flames stuck to ragna i saw red, blue, green, and purple.

anyway, i just want to know if Lambda is good again.
She got buffed IIRC, yeah. She got a lot of changes, as well, to separate her more from Nu-13.
It's a shame for me too, since I'm planning to drop her for Nine.

i'm not to versed on these matters, but i don't think the universe would collapse on itself if you had Lambda in the pocket while maining Nine

So i've been playing Celica consistently since the Extend release, now it's time to learn carl again

fuck

i'm not to versed on these matters, but i don't think the universe would collapse on itself if you had Lambda in the pocket while maining Nine
No, no it would
Seriously, though, I want to use Hibiki as well, and four characters would already be pushing it, so I just dropped Lambda.

No, no it would
Seriously, though, I want to use Hibiki as well, and four characters would already be pushing it, so I just dropped Lambda.
The only solution:

Main Random.

What's the good word on Arakune and Rachel?
Apparently Arakune is better, but Rachel took a big hit. I know she lost her pumpkin special.

Been away for a bit, wanted to ask some questions:

So from what I've heard 2D into Dead Spike works for Ragna in corner now? Is that optimal, or is it just some new thing? Conserves NOY for an ender, but how does it work out? Speaking of which, is Nightmare Edge much different from Belial, or are they about the same use in corner?

Right now he gets like 4.2k in corner off 5B, and IIRC 3.6k off 2B (Meterless for both), so how much approximately does he get now, if anybody knows? I just wanna know if his damage has gone up or down from what people know at this point.

Also if I could get some info on how bad they drove Hazama into the dirt, that'd be cool. Is it Yosuke-Level Nerfing?

Also good god Nine looks so much fun.
not as fun as jubei tho

Well...things are starting to get interesting....

I hope the shadow thingy is a playable Saya/Izanami

Also, apparently Nine stomps on Terumi if she wins against him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meow-Professor
Lots of nice Nine footage since her release was yesterday(?) she looks fun

and the only character that can air dash twice without the use of drives/specials i believe?

Lots of nice Nine footage since her release was yesterday(?) she looks fun

and the only character that can air dash twice without the use of drives/specials i believe?
Nah, Bang did that first.

On that note Holy Bloddy Marie, she has ALL the tools in the world. If you but Margaret, Marie, Kokonoe, and Dormmamu and Melted them all together, you'd get something like Nine.

Seriously, look at this crazy character

It's been speculated for a while now. If the confirmation of it is any indicator of the rumors, then it should be out in January.

Looks like 2015-2016 is a fantastic time to be a PC fighter.

Reactions: Chip Blaster
BBCPE is the game I tend to play the most along with SG2ndE. Recently discovered the Discord group which I generally like more than GameFAQs & Dustloop for discussion.

https://discordapp.com/channels/97879289461997568/97879289461997568

There's a weekly meetup at 7PM (PTZ) every Sat. in Yabiko 2nd Fl. Full info:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/108527-blazblue-chrono-phantasma-extend/72886800

Not doing that great in vs. (dropped to d.blue square). But I've had some ggs & am trying to improve my Kag to the level of my Tager.

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201512/22095678.html

We got news of act 2 peeps

Amane is confirmed a God of some sort (CALLED IT!!!...but so did everyone)

Trinity has her own CF art....possible new character?

Gameplay stuff I havent seen translated yet.

Reactions: Jutsei
Trinity has her own CF art....possible new character?
Her voice seems deeper in the CF arcade videos I've seen (granted I haven't checked CP's JPN voices to be sure), so it may just be that the adult personality has taken over.

Trinity is so cute!!!!
So is Amane

So as someone who has not played CP I'm surprised people seem to hate celica, who i gathered was total waifu material. What's the matter with her?

So as someone who has not played CP I'm surprised people seem to hate celica, who i gathered was total waifu material. What's the matter with her?

I believe it's because she out-Noels Noel.

She also became quite important out of the blue, which many people don't like. Didn't play it myself, this is just from what I heard.

From the little I did see she seems to be too cutesy and positive for my taste. This type of character bores me.