• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Bug or serious issue on 360... help please

MEGAMFIB LM

2D Fighter
Reaction score
XBL
MEGAMFIB LM
Filia Eliza Beowulf
I just downloaded Robo-Fortune (XB360) ... and to start the game, it did not appear beneath the sub-title 2nd Encore. I said, ok with having to Robo-Fortune, the re-balance and the other goodies not exclusove for PS4, I'm fine.

But I go to training ... and it leave me alone with the first 8 characters. Anyone else has happened for this too? I'm afraid D:

I just downloaded Robo-Fortune (XB360) ... and to start the game, it did not appear beneath the sub-title 2nd Encore. I said, ok with having to Robo-Fortune, the re-balance and the other goodies not exclusove for PS4, I'm fine.

But I go to training ... and it leave me alone with the first 8 characters. Anyone else has happened for this too? I'm afraid D:
you have to re-download the encore patch everytime you update the game.

You have to re-download the "Required Compatibility Update" from XBLA. That will fix the issues you're describing.

you have to re-download the encore patch everytime you update the game.

I Did it, and now I can play the game, but when I try to open the Art Gallery, the game freezes, I can do anything, even the xb menu doesn't appear

Last edited:
I Did it, and now I can play the game, but when I try to open the Art Gallery, the game freezes, i can do anything, event the xb menu doesn't appear

That is a separate bug. We've made a separate thread (((here))) to collect info to try to narrow down the cause and get it fixed. We would appreciate it if you could reply to that thread with more info!

Sorry for the difficulties!

That is a separate bug. We've made a separate thread (((here))) to collect info to try to narrow down the cause and get it fixed. We would appreciate it if you could reply to that thread with more info!

Sorry for the difficulties!

Thank you guys for the help xD.

No, thank you to the Skullgirls staff for the support and making and awesome game :D !!!