• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Can someone please teach me resets?

bravefrogy

Anti-infinite combo system...what a joke~
Reaction score
PSN
bravefrogy
Big Band Big Band Big Band
pretty plz ~

go for the american reset, drop your combo and pick it right back up

i should try that...what ever the hell that is

From what it sounds like, you need to understand fighting games and overall how they work better before just going into resets.

With the current attitude you have, you knowing resets probably won't help your negative and poor attitude towards the game, probably due to the lack of skill you have. The problem here is, before you decide to take your losses and learn from them. You immediately want to blame the game or its design, or the other player, etc. So before learning resets here is a couple things to help your game.

1. An attitude adjustment would help you greatly, trying having a more mature outlook on the game too.
2. Read up on some wiki's on some basic fighting game stuff, or maybe a basic SG wiki of some sort. I'm sure google can put you in the right direction.

Good luck!

or maybe, i can go and play some more, do the old one-two and a super...there~

Playing more definitely helps, but try to learn from it. Notice what you're doing wrong, which, from what I can tell by how you've been posting... is probably everything. Maybe write down some notes on why everything you're doing is not working and try to learn from it.

Playing over and over again, while still blaming everything but yourself is going to get you nowhere. So just do your best to process thought a little better.

Reactions: gllt and bravefrogy
"from what I can tell by how you've been posting" oh my, senpai finally noticed me~

Reactions: gllt and keninblack
When I first saw this thread my first instinct was to delete it, but I'm going to let it stay because people have actually come in here and tried to help you. It's clear that you're frustrated, but coming on here simply to make a thread where you can call everyone else stupid and give sarcastic replies to the people who have taken the time to actually offer you some advice isn't going to help you any.

Consider this a warning. I'm going to clean up the thread a little and hopefully you can gain something worthwhile out of here because of it.

awwww, you are not fun O n O