• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Can't browse art gallery with multiple controllers plugged in

NeoChaos

Reaction score
Steam
NeoChaos
XBL
NeoChaosX
Filia
So on my PC, I have both an arcade stick (for this game and a few other fighters) as well as a gamepad (for platformers as well as other controller-friendly games). With both controllers plugged in to my computer, I can use the game with either controller just fine *except* for the gallery. If I enter the gallery, the buttons on either controller don't work and I have to use the keyboard to browse the gallery and eventually exit it.

ETA: A bit more testing seems to show that issue comes up if you select something other than a keyboard config or the game controller assigned as "Controller 1" for player 1 at the controller select. I was able to browse just fine with my gamepad (which was controller 1) but not my arcade stick (which was controller 2). If I unplugged both controllers then plugged in my stick first (making it Controller 1 and the pad Controller 2), then I can browse the gallery with the stick.

Last edited:
So am I the only one with this issue, or that there's a workaround means it's not going to be fixed? I don't want to have to play swapping games with my controllers to fully use this game...

ETA: Though I guess a more accurate description of this problem is "Can't browse the art gallery with a controller other than Controller 1"...

Currently, the gallery does look for the first instance of a controller and only uses that when dealing with peripherals.

I'll see about fixing that up.