• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Can't see lobbies?

MagicSyrup

Reaction score
Steam
MagicSyrup
Hey! I don't know if this is the right section to post in, but it seemed the most fitting. I can't seem to see any lobbies when I select Lobby Play. I restarted the game a few times, but it always says "0 lobbies found". A few days ago, I could see all lobbies fine, and my preferences should allow me to see all of them. I assume it was the patch, but if that's true, I can't get the game to update. Anyone have a fix or way to force-update Skullgirls?

Reactions: Frozen_Zade
I have the exact same problem, so you're not alone. I think it happened sometime last night (9/2/13), and I haven't been able to see any lobbies since. Unless NOBODY has any active lobbies with open slots (which I doubt)... Has anyone here actually been able to join a lobby lately?

Is the Type at the bottom set to "All Play" (or are you looking for Training lobbies)?
Are Region / Size / Skill Level set to Any (or whatever you're looking for)?
In Lobby Settings, did you set your own region and skill level? It should have made you do that, but just checking.

I'm logged in to the game right now. All options are set to "Any" (Region/Size/Skill/Type). Personal settings are set to "West Coast" and "Intermediate". Searching for lobby yields zero lobbies. I can create one (I did it just now), but I'm not certain if others can see it.

Edit: In case this is ambiguous, I'm playing the Steam retail version of the game (not console and not endless beta)

Edit 2: I set the type from "All Play" to "Training" and back to "All Play", and lobbies now work... I'm seeing 3 lobbies. Maybe that's the trick... just switch the type once so that the settings are saved. :)

this is happening to me as well.
but if you really want to play like this,all you need to do is invite your friend to your lobby.
waiting for a solution too

The way how I fixed it was this:

= Boot up the game, go to lobbies (it will say zero lobbies found)
= Switch the filter to "Training Lobbies" and select Search for Lobbies (it will also say zero lobbies)
= Now switch BACK to "All Play" mode and select Search for Lobbies (it should now show you some lobbies)

= Switch the filter to "Training Lobbies" and select Search for Lobbies (it will also say zero lobbies)
= Now switch BACK to "All Play" mode and select Search for Lobbies (it should now show you some lobbies)
This worked! Thanks.

I had the exact same problem as OP; and this worked for me as well. Good thing I came here to see if I was (thankfully not) alone!

Thanks for the help Money!

I had the exact same problem as OP; and this worked for me as well. Good thing I came here to see if I was (thankfully not) alone!

Thanks for the help Money!

Np, glad I could help everyone out :)