• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Cheap Tricks to Beat the Skullgirl (even 300%) Speedruns, or Beginners!

Helpful insight?

• Yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullgirlsfanboy

Thread Master (According to Dekillsage)
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Steam
skullgirlsfanboy
Peacock
Hi! Late night/early morning post Time!:PUN:

I just thought newcomers may want to know this:

You know how you just can't seem to beat Marie at high difficulties/300%?
Well, I found a few cheap tricks.

:PEA:Peacock: (mostly works on stage 2)
Just keep using crouching attack combos/assorted George Bombs, and right when the Trinity Shadow thing attacks, use the heavy teleport. Argus Agony does the rest (if you find an opening)

:PAR:Parasoul: (works on all stages, if done right)
Just use jumping HK. That's it. The stun allows you to just keep jumping at Marie and stunning her. (When the Skull Heart turns purple, she's stunned) If you can't get close, use a super jump followed by J.MK, because you can glide over most attacks, or Egret dive, because it's a wall to advance Behind. Finally, finish her with Inferno Brigade!

:PAI:Painwheel: (all stages)
Fly at Marie, and use J.HK repeatedly, like Parasoul. If you can't get close, just use Flight, and dive in! Hatred Install may help.

That's all I've got for now, but I may add more.
I don't know if anyone has a thread like this, but I felt beginners may like this most, but I can easily see this working for a Speedrunner.

Hope this was helpful!

(Sorry i missed the other thread, but I'll just leave this up)

Last edited:
Reactions: Rachel Phoenix
There's a thread about this, already.
Avoid mindlessly creating threads, I beg you.
I didn't see it when I searched, and I don't think my threads are "mindless", but thaks for telling me anyways.:PUN:

Status
Not open for further replies.