• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA Combo Breaker 3v3 Side Tournament (16 Teams MAX)

Once you get official teams going down please post up the squad with a team name so I can get this gooooin

Should we just jump to the punchline of a 30+ tournament?
No Tournament for Old Men.

Reactions: Kai
SO CLOSE

Was actually, "No Tourney For Old Men."
Damn kids and their abbreviations.

You're ruining the English language, you whippersnappers!

Reactions: alexpi and Kai
Ay don't forget bout dis fam lets get weird with it where the teaaaams at

I'd be down to play on a team if anyone wanted. Maybe if @WingZero goes, team up with @drewski for Team drewski's house again? (Cloudking already looks to be on a team ;_; ) That is assuming there's no Team West Coast or something.

I want winnie on mine...oh...wait...

Winnie isn't going I don't think unless anything changes ;__;

If you can't find a team don't worry you'll have plenty of time! Especially at the event it won't be hard to find people, I just want to put down confirmed teams in the OP is all.

I still think we should do an old man team. I'll see if I can get some canes and everything.

Anyone from Chicago wanna team with @Emperor and I and become team Chicago Underdogs? Chicago top dogs need not apply.

I'd be down to play on a team if anyone wanted. Maybe if @WingZero goes, team up with @drewski for Team drewski's house again? (Cloudking already looks to be on a team ;_; ) That is assuming there's no Team West Coast or something.
If I do make it I'm down. TeamDrewski'sHouse is back in action! Ya'll ain't ready!

Reactions: drewski and fenster
So since I'm going to this now, I do wonder if anyone will wanna team up and stuff with me

We need to hype this up more shits bouta be dope who can team with somes lets get this going! Gonna try to edit OP with confirmed teams but let me get some mooore

We need to hype this up more shits bouta be dope who can team with somes lets get this going!
We have to get the word out about this exciting event, feces will be excellent, is anyone available to partner with my washed-up but unshowered self, reply with info!
Translated by Bing.

I have a team don't break my heart its not even May yet ;__;

I'm currently figuring out the troubles of going cause I'm tight on cash but

@Dhoppler @FuLLBLeeD Team #BajaBoys!?
With @klone as our cheerleader
1399262703131.jpg

@Mike_Z
I likely have no team. I'm also old enough to have owned an Atari 2600. I don't think I'm washed up though. You need to have been something before you can be washed up.

@Mike_Z
I likely have no team. I'm also old enough to have owned an Atari 2600. I don't think I'm washed up though. You need to have been something before you can be washed up.
How bout this.

If time doesn't become an issue: A 3v3 exhibition match of Team No Country for Old Men vs... some pun about young doods. :^P

still got no team, on my end. Does anyone want my super un-optimal assist

I was translating keninblack's post.

I have a team, it's Fox MikeCloud. (Any excuse to say it again!)

Oh. I couldn't read Ken's post. I don't speak jive

I'm currently figuring out the troubles of going cause I'm tight on cash but

@Dhoppler @FuLLBLeeD Team #BajaBoys!?

Our team is already decided. Me, fullbutt, and ryden onkars.

Yet to be determined, I suppose