• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

CPU just gave up on me.

owkenny

I was playing the beta as fukua and eliza and the cpu just stopped doing anything. I dont know how or why but i put my capture card up and recorded it. sorry theres no sound. it was on normal.

I think what happens is if your CPU opponent has a beta character in it, such as Eliza, then it will stop attacking. The same thing happened when Big Band was on beta.
EDIT: When the beta character is snapped or KO'd the regular characters will come out and also not do a thing.

Yup, this is just down to the beta being incomplete. The characters do not have any artificial intelligence programmed in yet, so they just stand there waiting for instructions from the game that will never come. This carries over to all other characters on the the opponent's team too.

This will absolutely not be in the final release, so don't worry about it!

Back