• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Dec 11, 2015] NEC 16 - Main Game & $1,000 Pot Bonus (King of Prussia, PA)

I'm ready to throw hands. After I practice all my stuff a thousand times.
you pull that couch, bomb, and fireball bullshit on me again and you're gonna have my tied shoes up your ass

Hi, twerk would like to get drunk and do drunk commentary on sg casuals....actually just talk shit while people are playing. Sign me the fuck up

You're a degenerate. And I'm not your shame tool. They're over there having their inside jokes.

Somebody stop by whole foods to get the brand of apple juice and pineapple juice i need to mix with bacardi.

Lots of games and alcohol is anticipated.

You're a degenerate. And I'm not your shame tool. They're over there having their inside jokes.

Somebody stop by whole foods to get the brand of apple juice and pineapple juice i need to mix with bacardi.

Lots of games and alcohol is anticipated.

I am sorry for using you as a shaming device.

Last edited:
You sure? I use pineapple juice as a mixer.
Oh thats fine. But putting pineapple on pizza is like putting ketchup on sushi. I still cannot trust you ;_;

Twerk you wanna commentate the Mayor vs. Josh money match? I'm gonna be drunk as hell while I'm playing

1. I thought this was a hoax.

2. My commentary on that particular one would consist of the following:

"oh god. Fire jumps everywhere "
"he got hit by the octopus move, Source"
"shake those tambourines!"
"holy fuck big band is STILL being called on the screen"

Now this isn't the only thing to be said but these might be the things i will say the most IF this money match happens

Just had the thought of a shirtless money match and i immediately went into afk mode.

Everyone make your great efforts to keep your shirts on

Back