• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

USA [Dec 11, 2015] NEC 16 - Main Game & $1,000 Pot Bonus (King of Prussia, PA)

Ill be Pre-registering tomorrow when I get payed. Still looking for people to room with or if people have an extra spot in their room hit me up.

yo's

Going to pre reg tonight/tomm for NEC. Seems like the entire SG community is coming out in full force for this one.

Also
@Sylnic
Enter to have fun, play sets from other players, get advice, and watch the hype happen. Regardless if your skill level, by entering you be helping out the SGC grow, and show to everyone that SG can be just as hype or not better then other games out there.

Also

Since this be my first time being in Phily and at NEC, what are some good food places to go eat around the area? Also I be down to play some sets against anyone who wants to.

Is there anywhere a person can check pre-registration numbers for themselves, so "how many people are pre-registered now" is a question we can answer for ourselves?

heck if I know, all I do know is that I'm signed up and getting ready to rumble. and tumble, and be somewhat humble in front of Mike... Rip me if I have to play him...

Pre-registered. We in there. Next pay check is Flight money Boys.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
I'm willing to bring my PS4 if it means I don't need to play on PS3 again.

I forgot to ask, or it might of been answered in this thread, but what is the current set up for NEC. PS3 or PS4? Or both?

I vote PS4, the OP says PS3

I think almost all of us (sorry tj) want ps4, whether big e uses them however is a different matter altogether.

Well spank my ass and call me registered. Cause I am.

I would be 100% on board with ps4 if I could use my ps3 pad. Cause I hate the ps4 pad. But I am not opposed to ps4.

Reactions: Chip Blaster
CPwzoSDU8AIckqM.jpg

Just posting to say there is a roomsharing thread in case you don't know and I've gone ahead and reserved my room for Fri.-Sun. Hit me up if you need a room those days.

I'll talk to Big E and let him know that it'll be PS4.

That said, Sage has the right idea. Pleaaaaaase bring setups for us to use at the tournament guys.

Reactions: IAmAphroDynamek
My stick auto detects

somehow this means it won't switch to PS3 mode when on a PS4. Are you going to make me use one of my shittier sticks for this? Keep it PS3

If you're talking about the ps360+ you just need to update the firmware and then you can force ps3 mode by holding LP and MP when you plug it in

My stick auto detects

somehow this means it won't switch to PS3 mode when on a PS4. Are you going to make me use one of my shittier sticks for this? Keep it PS3

You can borrow my stick for tournament play

If you're talking about the ps360+ you just need to update the firmware and then you can force ps3 mode by holding LP and MP when you plug it in

Is that what's in the Qanba Q2 pro?

PS Kick rocks sage

PS Kick rocks sage

no I don't think there's any way to set the modes on that PCB unfortunately

PS Kick rocks sage

I had to switch from 360-> ps4 pad on a console where it barely worked correctly and I dealt with it. You can borrow someone else's stick and deal with it too.

Reactions: Pickles and drewski
I mean... PS4 is the definitive version. It's the best platform it's on for tournament play. Even though I miss my awesome red and blue ps3 pad, which was awesome, I can't complain about playing on the definitive tournament version. Gotta make sure you can play the version of the game everyone else is playing.

Reactions: Pickles
Wanted to make a poll but I don't really want people to vote that don't plan on going/don't leave the house at all.

So we'll start the little tallying now, PS4 or PS3. Let your opinion be known IF YOU'RE ACTUALLY GOING TO COME OR PLAN ON SHOWING UP. I'm beyond indifferent so its whatever you guys want.

Right now i've gathered Sage/Zid for PS4 (2) and Dhoppler for PS3 (1) so just state what anyone else things. I'll just make my decision if it becomes a landslide

Also if you're part of the "I don't care at all i'll play on either" please say so as well. If you're 51% 49% leaning towards something, then you obviously have an opinion on this ;P

Reactions: Chip Blaster
PS4. Stop being a deadass Dhoppler, you can borrow my stick.

PS4 just because smoother, i have no controller issues on either

Ill be Pre-registering tomorrow when I get spayed.
Fixed that for ya.
:PUN:

heck if I know, all I do know is that I'm signed up and getting ready to rumble. and tumble, and be somewhat humble in front of Mike... Rip me if I have to play him...
Oh man I would rig the brackets just for that.

Reactions: Cadenza
Also if you're part of the "I don't care at all i'll play on either" please say so as well.
Reporting for duty.

Reactions: keninblack
I still need to buy a stick for ps3 Fuck