• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Dec 5, 2014] Northeast Championships 15 (NEC) (Essington, PA.)

mannnn can the SG community go a day without shooting someone? More casualties than Chiraq out here.

Gonna have to shoot you guys once and for all
YOU WANNA GO?!?
ihnijE97L4DHr.gif
home

Holy shit @Mike_Z PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE if you can find your way too ec my dreams would come true glakdkfldlbflbmmphofgbjl go pls
Isn't MikeZ already going to PSX this weekend anyway?

So I'm planning on getting out of work a little early tomorrow. Get all my stuff together and head down, hopefully get there around 6pm or so. I'm gonna 0-2 SO HARD this weekend.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex
I should be getting in to the train station at 11pm, same time as new your. Excited! @SonicFox5000 I'm teaching you pw this weekend, no ifs, ands, or buts okay?

Reactions: SonicFox
Funny part is, I was just in Philly today for work, maybe 10 mins from the hotel, but I was working, didn't have my stuff with me, and had to come back for work Friday. Just ironic, nothing more.

Just a heads up due to my lack of knowledge and experience with the "gentlemen s handshake" I will be greeting everyone with the art of the "Dap", not a fist bump, maybe a bear hug even, but lets not get crazy.

Educate yourselves to avoid social awkwardness pls.
@4:56 #Kappa

Reactions: Uzumakihero
Just a heads up due to my lack of knowledge and experience with the "gentlemen s handshake" I will be greeting everyone with the art of the "Dap", not a fist bump, maybe a bear hug even, but lets not get crazy.

Fair warning I am clinically too white for this technique and will fuck it up no matter how many attempts at it you give me.

Why am I too used to the first example? Fuck.

none from you uzumaki
you'd knock me down
I got you next time I see you, which will be never. You're safe till then.

I should be getting in to the train station at 11pm, same time as new your. Excited! @SonicFox5000 I'm teaching you pw this weekend, no ifs, ands, or buts okay?
All of my body is ready

I don't even care about the tournament anymore, im stressed about how to greet people now, this is way worse i could go like 0-38
Just be like "Hey I'm dmags. Want to see my fanart?"

So I haven't been playing this game much lately because I really didn't think I'd be able to make this BUT ALAS! The planets have aligned! See you guys at the party!

Hey where is everybody wheres the SG room at

Dmags just got here, so we are on our way. See ya'll in like..(time, how do i do this shit?)..a while.
The hype is real. Go show that support!

yall in trouble now...... This motha fucka gonna be on the prowl o.o (rolling in with Dmags and Sorc)

room 540, but my key isn't working right now and noone is there

Reactions: Pikmario
My predictions for top 8 in no particular order:

McPeanuts
Zidiane
dekillsage
SonicFox
KeninBlack
Winnie
Negus Eyoel
Fukuatwerkteam

(I don't know if top 8 has even been decided yet)

Yooo, I was way off. I actually didn't realize Wing was there, would've changed my prediction slightly

What's with dmags versus Zid right away in losers? I thought it was seeded by region?? And McPeanuts versus Natezer also makes me cry

And no Ken or Winnie in the tournament? :o

Geez eyoel. why you keep choking.

Top8 Predictions:
Top8:
Sage - Drewski
SonicFox - Dolfinh
Fenster - Claws
WingZero - Zid

Top6:
Drewski - Claws, but I have no idea who Drewski is and this is just 100% guess
Dolfinh - WingZero, sorry Dolfinh :[

Top4:
Sage - Sonicfox
Claws - WingZero

Top3:
SonicFox - WingZero

GF:
SonicFox - Sage (reset)
SonicFox
- Sage

E: Please prove me wrong Dolfinh!! Go for Gold etc

Reactions: GrunkleBarlowe
The important question is who won the musical showdown?

What's with dmags versus Zid right away in losers? I thought it was seeded by region?? And McPeanuts versus Natezer also makes me cry

And no Ken or Winnie in the tournament? :o
Region seeding only helps you for winners. Once youre in losers you are on your own.

Region seeding only helps you for winners. Once youre in losers you are on your own.
I never knew that. That sucks for dmags :/

Top 8 about to start get in on this.