• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Dec 5, 2014] Northeast Championships 15 (NEC) (Essington, PA.)

If anyone is around the Philly area especially on Friday\ or in Philly near December I will be hosting skullgirls at my home or at Temple.

For those entering a main game you should register today while the venue fee is still $30. Price goes up tomorrow

Reactions: GrunkleBarlowe
Yo is anyone going to this thing looking to room share? I'm kinda boned otherwise.

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Is the skullgirls side tourney for 100% sure certain guaranteed verified to be on Sunday?

If it is, I can fly in on Saturday and that would be rad.

this is a really good idea and I'm annoyed I didn't think of it

I don't really care about entering sf4 since I won't get out of pools anyways

excellent

does the clarion have stairwells #realquestions

Sadly from the looks of it...

We'll have to be...

B A T H R O O M B O Y S

#fogout

Damn, myself, wingzero, beamsprouts, AND Nekro?

We've got a quadruple major on ourselves folks. I'm seriously going to try and talk biz casual + jayford into doing this if possible.

you do know i will body that fuckboi all the way to what they like to call "west coast" if he sees me in pools rite

Damn, why all of west coast comin all the way out here just to get bodied? #EastCoastReps #GetFuckedWestCoast #JustKiddingICantWaitToSeeYouAll

So I guess your room is all full now @Dolfinh ? Anyone else looking for a super dad core roomie that gets shit done?
edit/resume: I don't snore, can wake up early if necessary, am not a slob(willing to help keep the room clean/tidy as well), have access to dbz malay movies, may bring alcohol.
Cons:Don't have a 3ds, is a dad (not all the time tho!), absolutely wants to sleep on one of the beds.

Last edited:
If anyone is around the Philly area especially on Friday\ or in Philly near December I will be hosting skullgirls at my home or at Temple.
I'll most likely get there friday. If I stop off at the train station could you pick me up/give directions to temple?

I don't have a car but I could definitely tell you the directions to get to temple but most likely it will be at my house because alot of players have made plans to watch Team Philly will at NEC for Marvel

So I guess your room is all full now @Dolfinh ? Anyone else looking for a super dad core roomie that gets shit done?
edit/resume: I don't snore, can wake up early if necessary, am not a slob(willing to help keep the room clean/tidy as well), have access to dbz malay movies, may bring alcohol.
Cons:Don't have a 3ds, is a dad (not all the time tho!), absolutely wants to sleep on one of the beds.
When was my room ever full? It's still me, beamsprouts, and zidiane.

You were a... good bed partner.

Reactions: WarpedEcho

sounds good. Don't forget to lieeeeeee for da cheap prices. Hopefully they will have hot running water this time
edit: or not lie idk I really want my own room card

Reactions: GrunkleBarlowe
Time to
stop trolling and win this tournament

Give Warped priority since he asked first, but I'll take a room spot if there's one open

@Hilary @WingZero if you guys come in for just Saturday and sunday, and we can't book a room bc their sold out (hopefully not so) I'll just commute there and you guys can crash at my house Saturday night

@Hilary @WingZero if you guys come in for just Saturday and sunday, and we can't book a room bc their sold out (hopefully not so) I'll just commute there and you guys can crash at my house Saturday night
Cloud you don't have a room yet? Shit, I live 30 minutes from the venue. I can talk to my parents about letting you three stay at my place. We have a fancy guest room since my sister moved out.

Cloud you don't have a room yet? Shit, I live 30 minutes from the venue. I can talk to my parents about letting you three stay at my place. We have a fancy guest room since my sister moved out.
All of the yes I am replying with is not quantifiable. This must happen.

Reactions: drewski
I totally didn't read this right. Drewski that's really awesome of you man. Thank you.

Last edited:
I totally didn't read this right. Drewski that's really awesome of man. Thank you.
LOL cloudking you're cool but wing and hilary can fuck off.

I will talk to my parents about it tonight. Wing, you would be welcome on friday as well

I will talk to my parents about it tonight. Wing, you would be welcome on friday as well
Crap I can't type, but anyway. Yeah dude thanks.

D:

Reactions: drewski