• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Dec 5, 2014] Northeast Championships 15 (NEC) (Essington, PA.)

so it's still not guaranteed that i'm going but who'd be willing to let me room with them in the event that i can pull this off?

Reactions: mcpeanuts
so it's still not guaranteed that i'm going but who'd be willing to let me room with them in the event that i can pull this off?
You can sleep with me bb.

Reactions: Blaise
Thanks to drewski's kind offer to give me a place to stay, I think I'll be able to make it to this! Always wanted to go to at least 1 East Coast event, and since everyone is coming here I figure this is the one to show up to. Can't wait to meet everyone!

Is everyone leaving Sunday? Jeez, what'm I gonna do on Monday.

FWIW, I'll be leaving Monday night, and have no idea what I'll really be doing during monday at all.

People from new york
If you're going to nec here is where you can buy your bus ticket to go to philly

We're leaving at 8:40, if you can't make 8:40 you can take the bus at another time but you're gonna need people to go with cuz you have to take a taxi to the venue from philly lol

The return trip is going to be sunday unless you want to stay until monday then you can but the same thing about the taxi still applies lol What time sunday do you guys want to come back I was thinking at like 7 or something but idk

edit: Its cheaper to get both tickets at the same time.

So if everyone is fine with the price we leave friday at 8:40am and comeback sunday at 7:15pm. Let me know

Last edited:
Reactions: keninblack
So Fenster, Dolfinh, and me are confirmed for Monday crew. Anyone else?

Also, @keninblack, any word from Kick Punch Block on a Stream? I'm not expecting one, but was curious since we kinda have a sort of lotta people entering.

So Fenster, Dolfinh, and me are confirmed for Monday crew. Anyone else?

Also, @keninblack, any word from Kick Punch Block on a Stream? I'm not expecting one, but was curious since we kinda have a sort of lotta people entering.
beamsprouts will be around monday too since we're on the same flight.

People from new york
If you're going to nec here is where you can buy your bus ticket to go to philly

We're leaving at 8:40, if you can't make 8:40 you can take the bus at another time but you're gonna need people to go with cuz you have to take a taxi to the venue from philly lol

The return trip is going to be sunday unless you want to stay until monday then you can but the same thing about the taxi still applies lol What time sunday do you guys want to come back I was thinking at like 7 or something but idk

edit: Its cheaper to get both tickets at the same time.

So if everyone is fine with the price we leave friday at 8:40am and comeback sunday at 7:15pm. Let me know

Booked. Aww yeah table seat party.

I see the fukbois are lining up

It just came to my mind but just incase I didn't make it clear enough.

Currently the tournament will be exclusively PS3. Is this an issue to anyone?

PlayStation3-DualShock3.png

Reactions: WarpedEcho
Just bought my bus tickets. Table party boys both waysssssssssss.

Also wheres the spectator pass option on the website, or is that done at the door?

Last edited:
wheres the spectator pass option on the website, or is that done at the door?
You aren't entering the tourney?

And yeah, I think it is at the door. At least, I don't see the option anywhere on the site.

SG is on site registration, so I was gonna buy a spectator pass then enter SG.

Oh. Hm. People here were saying something about buying competitor passes to play even though it's an onsite registration game. Maybe I didn't need to spend 40 on the thing either?

Oh. We don't have to spend the 40?
Just $20 on-site?

(also, srsly, no 360 pads. ;A;)

Oh. We don't have to spend the 40?
Just $20 on-site?

(also, srsly, no 360 pads. ;A;)

Yes, but pay for competitor if you plan on entering literally anything else.

Learn PS3 pad or get an adapter.

Well. Now the whole time I'm there I'll be thinking about things I could have spent that other $20 on. But. Yeah. Supporting community something or other. With $20 I didn't know I didn't need to give them. It's fine. I'm fine, really. Wow I'm selectively obsessive.

I'm sure you could make one. But no, I don't think it currently exists.

oh and I'm leaving monday, come get these hands with your boy

Oh hey, I actually might be able to go to an FGC event for the first time ever. My friend and I tossed the idea around of driving down from college that weekend but we're not so keen on paying for a room, but I guess we can manage...Are there rooms even available anymore? I kinda don't wanna just drive up and back for the tournament itself cus then I'd miss all the other shit that goes on.

Soooo, anybody got an empty spot in their room?

Wait so just to be sure, My one person room currently has @dapurplesharpie , @LSP , @matlokholmes (rejected by winnie and keninblack), possible @Outlaw_Spike . If we wanna get real comfy, I'm sure we can either find room for @ElkyDori or possible get another one person room. DMV people please confirm if we want cramped DMV room for hella cheap.

Last edited:
Wait so just to be sure, My one person room currently has @dapurplesharpie , @LSP , @matlokholmes (all are also in car pool), possibly @winnie and @keninblack . If we wanna get real comfy, I'm sure we can either find room for @ElkyDori and @Outlaw_Spike or possible get another one person room. DMV people please confirm if we want cramped DMV room for hella cheap.
I don't wanna be THAT guy, but if other people put in, I'll help for a second room too. Otherwise, dibs on the couch/chair.

Reactions: Broseidon Rex