• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

[Dec 5, 2014] Northeast Championships 15 (NEC) (Essington, PA.)

no one reads the front page or checks the site :(
its 20 dollars

*bops head* i ditzed out and realized i didn't do pre-reg so that i can use the spectator pass.....unless its done another way?
Edit:
@keninblack i must be dumb cause if you guys said you can just buy the spectator pass. then where the hell is it on that site? if its in person then aight,

Last edited:
You can purchase your spectator pass in person at the venue. Should be fine

I can tell you from doing PR a bit (among other things) here at Lab Zero that NO ONE READS ANYTHING. :[
Can confirm, the weather here is pretty nice right now.

Reactions: dekillsage
bring a web cam too, wanna capture everybody's reactions, especially Mcpeanut's face, they make for the best thumbnails for youtube highlight videos.

oooooh. I dunno if I'll make it. And man I love Rayman Legends. fuck my life............................

0481.jpg

Does anyone have room for another on their floor? I'm quiet and cuddly and my plans with someone else fell through. I'm staying from Friday to Monday, though I may be ok for Sunday.

:(

@Outlaw_Spike you find out whether you good yet? With you it'll be 5 in the room (sharpie, LSP, matlokholmes/whateverothername and myself).

I'm bringing my setup as usual. See when I can get there though.

Also, couldn't get a hotel room, anyone still have room? I can take the floor idc, just don't want to travel 2 1/2 hours each way multiple days.

If you're taking the floor I think we can accommodate you. I'll add you to the message thread @Rizil

Tournament will be on PS3. I'll be bringing a setup. We probably will only need 2-3 more for the tournament.

Maaaaaaaaan, I should really figure out where me and my tequila are gonna stay for this. It's kinda getting close, and I think everyone's all full up on space.

So, thinking about it, maybe making a 5 hour drive at 7 at night may not be the best idea, so early sat morning is looking better for a leave time. That said, if anyone has the room to possibly put me up for sat night (F L O O R B O Y S) I would be legit grateful.

YES MY EFFORTS IN GETTING SG STREAM TIME FROM ALL THE BEGGING HEARTFELT MESSAGES TO BIG E IS PAYING OFF!
https://twitter.com/BigENec/status/539523273034579968
This rules

I remember a year ago at the last NEC you talked to basically everyone on Big E's staff trying to find someone who would let us put Skullgirls on a stream somewhere. Have you just been asking continuously since then?

Reactions: Mr. X and SonicFox
Good shit to Sonicfox, thanks bud <3

I already have a list of eligible commentators, been saving it for something like this.

It'll all depend on how much stream time we get of course but were in there.

Reactions: SonicFox
This rules

I remember a year ago at the last NEC you talked to basically everyone on Big E's staff trying to find someone who would let us put Skullgirls on a stream somewhere. Have you just been asking continuously since then?
I have. I even was talking to @dekillsage on trying to get this game stream time. And after some private text messages on things of me "Trying to get exposure and hype that the game normally doesn't get" etc etc and now I texted him again and 5 mins later he made it happen! AAAAAAA

Reactions: mcpeanuts
Bringing giant salty umbrella now.
Seriously though, good work on bringing exposure to skullgirls. Gonna be awesome.

I have. I even was talking to @dekillsage on trying to get this game stream time. And after some private text messages on things of me "Trying to get exposure and hype that the game normally doesn't get" etc etc and now I texted him again and 5 mins later he made it happen! AAAAAAA
You are a hero, Sonic Fox Five Thousand

Goddamit now I have to find crazy sexy cool combos/resets to hook the new stream monsters. Back to the lab...