• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

DeFoxSchool

Uuuummmmm, *excited* Ma-Ma-Maybe... I w-w-w-wo-would like to S-S-S-S-S-SIGN UP FOR THIS SENPAI.
NEED TO LEARN MORE, I HOPE THE CONNECTION DOESN'T KILL YOU GUYS THO.

Let me know when this starts and I will tweet it all up.
Also like @Kai said, make it consistent!

I really like how you're a fox and Sage is just...himself...
Lol hes dressed as Erron Black. And yes we are looking at tuesdays and thursdays after 5:30 est!

Lol hes dressed as Erron Black.

OH IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE DRAW LIKE A GUN
I GET IT NOW

Tossing my hat into this merry-go-round. I want to re-learn Fortune and Eliza and adding Robo in for fun.

You guys can add me by looking for: thg.zen1(at)hotmail. com Since by searching my name you find a lot of people and etc. =P

Last edited:
PSA: posting your email in a forum where search bots trawl is a really really easy way to end up on a bunch of spam lists. Put spaces in it and say "no space" after, use (at) instead of @, whatever, but don't post email adresses in the normal format if possible.

(Unrelated to thread obviously but I thought it should be said)

I wanna be good

PSA: posting your email in a forum where search bots trawl is a really really easy way to end up on a bunch of spam lists. Put spaces in it and say "no space" after, use (at) instead of @, whatever, but don't post email adresses in the normal format if possible.

(Unrelated to thread obviously but I thought it should be said)
Thanks.

I have both of you guys on skype so I'd love to join this

I'm here! \o\

Reiterating from chat, my headset is rip. I'll try to have it fixed by Tuesday.

I'd like to join this too.

I'd love to try this out!
The problem is that right now, my pc has no wifi, but I'm working on fixing it!
I hope it won't be too late by the time I'm done!

We're it not for the lag I would have loved to join this :(

But I'll just tune in instead :)

Sign me up! Skype is juan angel.

I really want to participate, but I'm not having much free time lately. Also, I need to improve a little before joining, or I will just hear obvious things like "your combos sucks", "your neutral sucks", "your defense sucks", "you suck", etc.

WE will resume probably Wednesday!

HOLY CRAP I AM FREEEEEEEEEEEE
Also Wednesday? Not Tuesday anymore?

This is gonna be on Thursdays?! Finally, something I actually am available for! I assume even lower level players are welcome to the learning? I currently play Beowulf and Big Band with some Double on the side, but would be happy to learn other characters just to get better at the game itself :D

Skype is North888 (picture of a bird-man-thing I drew) for anyone that just generally wants to add me. Pretty busy for the enxt week or so anyways, so I prob won't be able to participate for awhile anyways D:

Yea I'll sign up for this.

I play val/squigly usually.

Skype is: piexwaffle

Wait, is there actual signups for this? It doesn't say anything about that in the OP.

I feel like in the future there should be some sort of signup system for sure. Posting in the thread is great and all but I feel like people got skipped over who were actually there (Dmoney being the one I can think of off the top of my head) and given the popularity of this event a more structured signup is warranted I think, even if skipping people wasn't an issue the whole thing would go a lot smoother with a system in place.

I want to throw my hat into the ring for this, but I'm going to be away until nearly July lol.

If we actually want to start a "sign-up sheet" deal, here's a a big ol' list of everyone that's signed up, I dunno how far you got in the one stream today:
DeFoxSchool signups:
Socks
gllt
Fizzxwizz
SecretlyEngarde
LazyDiablos
iDante
Skullmageddon
Hirokuni
Dash
mcpeanuts
alexpi
SkullMan
dapurplesharpie
Midiman
Pickles
Genoisawesome
ShadeMoneh
Zidiane
Lawnba
akindhobo
Lux
Stuff
Cloudking
Sotherius
Dawn111
Kizzercrate
JamesMcCloud/OsirisKun
Sir BALK MaNC
KidPanda
BitStrife
Deer
acfan
Stuff
Leviathinian
Domo
minijuanito
iTuzz2z56
Raging_Zoroark
North888
Jeans

I really REALLY need this. My play has gotten worse recently. Most specifically, my neutral game (especially with Big Band).

Both you and sage should add me on skype, feel free to PM me and we can trade info sometime~ I can't wait to see you guys stream together, I know that'll just be a treat to watch.

Moved to Videos/Streams.

I like Tuesdays and Thursdays. Wednesdays I'm busy in the evening and can't watch/participate.

Ok tuesdays and thursdays it is lol

We are about to start again! SOrry for the late start lol. Ill be streaming it this time
www.twitch.tv/zsonicfox

hey sonic, there is room also for (kinda) newbies that get wiped in (almost) every matches? The main thing i keep don't get is the infinity compo and how to escape it...

Could I be scheduled for this Thursday?

I think it would help if people who signed up would also write what times and days they can even join the school. Organization would really help this.

Hey, if possible I'd like to participate this Thursday in the classes. I need help with Beowulf and mostly with his neutral. I have a skype but PM me if you'd like it for the stream.

hey sonic, there is room also for (kinda) newbies that get wiped in (almost) every matches? The main thing i keep don't get is the infinity compo and how to escape it...

No such thing as an infinite combo unless you got double snapped. I'm guessing you're getting reset often, maybe watching this will help clear up some things?

Could I be scheduled for this Thursday?

I think it would help if people who signed up would also write what times and days they can even join the school. Organization would really help this.

Yeah today's fine. Just be online.
and I mean we probably could organize this better but we'll get to it eventually.

Hey, if possible I'd like to participate this Thursday in the classes. I need help with Beowulf and mostly with his neutral. I have a skype but PM me if you'd like it for the stream.

See you later today? :)

Hey, if there's room, I may be able to make it today. :D

I'm super rusty but whatever, any chance to learn the game better is a chance well taken.