• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Robo-Fortune Dialogue Bug?

Magna85

Reaction score
Steam
magna85
Eliza Ms. Fortune Big Band
I was messing around with blockbuster cancels with Robo Fortune and Beowulf, when I discovered something unusual. After Gigantic Arm, I expected Robo Fortune to do Catastrophe Cannon Gamma. Instead, I got the Omega level version, and she even used the call for Gamma. Plus, I'm pretty sure that's breaking some rules, as Omega is supposed to (need to confirm this) use five levels of tension. Maaaaaybe four. Wasn't really paying attention to the meter. If it matters, I was using (what I believe to be) the Zangwulf and the Aperture Fortune skins. I also had Big Band as a third member, Beowulf was starting, and Robo Fortune was on the heavy keys for the switch. The specific keys I used for the attack were MP+HP on both of the Blockbusters.

(This was posted on the Steam discussion, and since then I have been reminded that the blockbuster cancel requires one less bar of tension on each different attack. Still, the audio is the wrong line for Cat-Cannon Omega.)

(This was posted on the Steam discussion, and since then I have been reminded that the blockbuster cancel requires one less bar of tension on each different attack. Still, the audio is the wrong line for Cat-Cannon Omega.)
Oh, I didn't realize that was what you meant.
I'm sorry!

It's fine. At best, my thoughts come out in a slightly organized pile of colors. I'm current running on fumes and sugar, so I wouldn't be surprised if I sounded a little confusing.