• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Double jHP missing blade

Hilary

Reaction score
Having some trouble reproducing it, but I can tell you it was Double vs. Double (SH double, new/purple double) on final atrium. Trying to find the replay.

I did monster while Sev did jHP. After the flash, the jHP buer blades were missing.

I've seen this before, and it happens almost exclusively after superflashes if I recall (with pw as well I think?) I just can never replicate it for whatever reason

after superflashes if I recall (with pw as well I think?
I've had it happen after jumping towards a Painwheel that did Hatred Install, and then I think the Val one where she freeezes you, and my blade disappeared.

It happens because of the startup being cut off by a superflash, causing the animation to stop transitioning at whatever point it reached by the flash. Hitboxes and the spinning effect still appear at the correct positions, so it just looks weird.

I showed it to Mike 6 months ago and he got sad since he thought he fixed it. welp.

lx9oMyR.jpg