• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Dramatic Battle mode

Would you play Dramatic Battle Skullgirls?

• Yes, of course!

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No, I don't have any friends

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Don't care

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

SentsuizanXS

Lurking in the shadows
Reaction score
Steam
Sentsuizan
PSN
XeroSagas
XBL
SentsuizanXS
Valentine Squigly
I'd be interested in a Dramatic Battle mode like in Street Fighter Alpha or similar to co op in Street Fighter X Tekken, culminating in a fight against Marie 300%!

No chance of it happening due to memory stuff, but it would be cool, especially for the parts of the story mode where you are fighting two people "at once".

I'd be interested in a Dramatic Battle mode like in Street Fighter Alpha or similar to co op in Street Fighter X Tekken, culminating in a fight against Marie 300%!
I had no interest in a mode like this until you said "culminating in a fight against Marie 300%!" Now I'm listening.

No chance of it happening due to memory stuff, but it would be cool, especially for the parts of the story mode where you are fighting two people "at once".
Exactly like that. It may be a pipe dream and never will there be 3 -on- 3 all at once.
Even tag-in co op would be fun though. That shouldn't cause memory issues.