• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Drawing skullgirls is a metaphor

I motion Muro should automatically be given a like from all users for each post, so that the option is whether to unlike or not

Lets be honest, this forum wouldn't exist without muro.

Anon asks the real question
tumblr_nf5gbjt8cD1r8n1s8o1_1280.png

Also idk if any of you guys noticed but Skullgirls is on offer for a few days. I got it for a few friends, and suggest do the same. In case you got no christmas present to give this may cover it so...

Jesus Christ.

So did Valentine throw the cross backwards or?

Now that's my kind'a candy canes! *bow chicka wow wow*

Props for making a Gothic Lolita dress design that's not the same one we see in every game/anime/etc. Ya' know, THAT one with the fireplace skirt, corset, rose choker, etc.

Random thought: I wonder if there's some sick fucks in Tumblr who ship Squigly with Dahlia. I'm sure there are. :|

Reactions: chickenwithtie
Do not say dirty joke, Do not say dirty joke, Do not say dirty joke, Do not say dirty joke, Do not say dirty joke, Do not say dirty joke, Please for the love of god brain do not say dirty joke!!!!

Aw man, Robo-Fortune sure could...

Oil Beowulf up

Then set Beowulf on fire accidentally, but you know

Chicken you underestimate Beo's rock hard muscles.

Beo is a top tier catgirl cushion.

Hey chicken since you're super good at doing things like turning chairs into pretty ladies I think it'd be interesting to see stages personified.

Medici tower is the best waifu. She's tall, elegant, and she can fly.

Eyy I feel bad suggesting art things because then if someone does it then its like they did work for free and man I don't know its like wasting their time or something

for real though crush my dreams I'll forget them by morning.

]Eyy I feel bad suggesting art things because then if someone does it then its like they did work for free and man I don't know its like wasting their time or something
She does commissions dude, you could always pay her to draw something and then you won't feel bad about it.

Beowulf is on Beta so let's have a Beowoof thing! SFW Beo related requests are open. Idk if I'll draw 'hem all, but feel free to ask.

Reactions: Denizen
I wanna see Beowulf say "FINALLY, Beo has come BACK...to New Meridian. ."

No?...ok

Beowulf faces? Beowulf faces.

Beowulf, Filia, and Cerebella kicking Black Dahlia's butt.

Beowulf and Macho Man Randy Savage shaking hands. if you want, please.

Beowulf given' Grendel a big 'ol pat on the back!

...With Grendel's arm.
tumblr_nfgs2oCdPb1rha9roo2_1280.png

Beowulf eating a sandwich.
tumblr_nfgs2oCdPb1rha9roo1_1280.png

just because her drawings are bae
and she is bae
I truly am
And so are you

Beowulf Dandy.
pretty please
You don't deserve it but yeah I'll do it. Just gimme a catchphrase that ends with 'baby'