• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Drawing skullgirls is a metaphor

More nsfw then expected, im not complaining.

Now we need NSFW Hollow.

Whoa when I said more chicken nude pics I didn't expect it to kinda happen. I should start asking for more stuff. Jokes aside, another great job Chicken.

More nsfw then expected, im not complaining.
YOU STILL GO TO MIDDLE SCHOOL YOU CAN'T LOOK AT TITTIES IN THE NET

Now we need NSFW Hollow.
I cannot for the sake of my heart I cannot. I really wanna draw her cuddle with Hive, tho.

You're doing God's work Chicken.
I felt sorry for deluding you with the first pinup so I'm really glad you like this one mfhh ;w;

Okay so I'm into Patty again as promised
tumblr_ncogju1MNp1rha9roo1_1280.png
Nipple piercings are great

aKe2I.gif

YOU STILL GO TO MIDDLE SCHOOL YOU CAN'T LOOK AT TITTIES IN THE NET
NEVER STOPPED ME BEFORE

Valentine is so happy there

How more cute can this possiblely be?

Reactions: chickenwithtie
I need to get myself distracted from Eliza AGAIN
I really want Beowulf and Nadia to exchange dog and cat puns in game, I really do. I also just wanna say that since you started this thread way back when you've really grown as an artist. It's so cool to see that progress first hand.

I wanted to make some Eliza related doods but I ended up drawing Woof instead
tumblr_ncz7q6DHfN1rha9roo2_1280.png

THIGHS SO STRONG THEY CAN CRUSH SKULLGIRLS
tumblr_ncz7q6DHfN1rha9roo1_1280.png

I really want to explore more of the 'two only boys in the group' shenanigan

All the men want Beo, all the women want to be Beo

Little man, big arms, diamond shaped leotard, once again creativity at its finest.
I can just imagine him on Cerebella's shoulders.

0cc.gif

10/10 should have been the post-credits scene

Seriously, that really made me laugh out loud. I love all of their expressions, especially the hints of shame (and dare I say remorse?) in Eliza's face. Well, Beowulf should have knocked first; you don't just barge into someone's home unannounced.
Meanwhile, I imagine A&H are well too accustomed to this sort of debauchery.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
Fortune looks way... way... too into it. Sigh... I really need to make some free time to do some fan art. it's way too funny. :)

Eliza: "Lick those heels, peon!"

I love how everytime Beowulf has to interact with the other characters, he usually ends up in situations where he's just like "Why the fuck am i here. I'm just a dude with a chair." =P

I noticed that Eliza had puppy-dog-eyes when Beowulf walked away nonplussed
Is this a hint at, hmmm
ROMANCE in this storyline?!?
=P

Now I wonder what dirty, dark secrets Beo has.