• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Personal Drawing skullgirls is a metaphor

There's only one way to deal with demons.

4d12dffd6204c0507a533851548842f260cdd255_full.jpg

Reactions: Beuzer0
That was fukua in a fillia costume.

Context: I like to follow the Skullgirls tag on Tumblr but in the halloween period it's flooded with selfies of white girls doing the skull make up and it's really annoying
That pissed me off so much when I first joined the Skullgirls community.
Also Peacock in oversized t-shirts is cute as fuck.

Reactions: chickenwithtie
I drew Mrs Victoria in some 70s lingerie.
It's the best drawing I've made of her and I don't know what to think of that.
I may stand alone behind this opinion, but sexy underwear is more attractive than full frontal nudity.
I feel like it's better to leave something to the imagination, and that goes for both men and women.

Denizen, truely the wisest of all.

Reactions: HeadcrabNinja
Does anyone even like full nudity?

I like it when I'm taking art classes. Helps a lot. For -other occasions- I too agree with the waifu.
By the way, does anyone have nsfw requests? Of any kind, really. This is a lot of fun :3c
edit: forgot to mention I really don't want to draw underage characters. I'm 18 and I already feel dirty at lookin at Filia smut. So yeah.

Last edited:
woah there are you serious? I mean holy crap I dont want to be a selfish sally but if you're offering im tempted to make a request

ms fortune and eliza doing nsfw things pretty please with strawberries on top •w•

Last edited:
Reactions: Sparties
maybe Valentine posing with a Biology study skeleton, hmmmm? That or Val patching up both Peacock and Filia after they had a school yard scuffle. Val actually fixing up people could be kinda cute.

Big Band on Big Band with Big Band by Big Band.

Wouldn't really look at it myself but random requests are fun. How do you make something nsfw with 4 walking iron lungs? I dunno.

I need Bigband and Stanley pinups.

Reactions: Fumako
Dickgirl Eliza.

cute nun double
nsfw: parasoul/adam, whoops

Scythana, Patty, or Valentine would be nice.