• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) 2014 Thread

I actually liked the 2 new characters. The animation likes 1001 x better than MK9 or Injustice, I wouldn't be surprised if they hired a bunch of 3D animators after Injustice reigned in cash for the IP.

Can't wait for the new Powers show. I love superhero themed stuff and I welcome this new endeavor.

EDIT:

AND plus subscribers get to watch it for free?!

this music is so good! can't wait for the Phantom Pain!

EDIT: PSN on it's way to steal your users Microsoft

Last edited:
Destiny looks interesting, but so much FPS...
Mortal Kombat X looks great, and actual new characters featured!
Can't wait to see Nintendo stuff tomorrow.

Well, Sony beat the everloving fuck out of Microsoft and EA's conferences.
And LBP 3 pretty much cemented it, getting a PS4 as soon as I can.

I was... not hyped at all at the moment at least.
Not even Uncharted 4(I've played all of them...)

There's nothing really wrong with FPSs. I can understand why people are tired of them, but I don't feel like that should be enough to say people can't make them.

I am really excited for the VitaTV coming over here! it's gonna be great!

I was... not hyped at all at the moment at least.
Not even Uncharted 4(I've played all of them...)

Not even LittleBigPlanet? What kind of monster are you?!?

:PUN:

Reactions: Kai
i saw little big planet and that looked cute

would've seen more if the stream didn't shit out on me every three seconds

either way nothing here really sounds that exciting at all

I was rather bored with what I saw. Nothing really interested me, and the middle of the conference was a rather long slog.

Against my better judgment, I am hoping that the Nintendo conference will be more interesting to me.

Now we wait for the big show.

image_58638_thumb_wide610.jpg

Batman and Bloodbourne were really cool looking. LBP is always a joy.

The complaints over multiplats are silly when they all perform better on PS4 if they aren't on PC.

Half the games shown were games where you primarily shoot shit. Better balance than I expected tbh.

I still almost fell asleep on it.

I honestly pity a lot of the people in this thread right now, nothing pleases you.
Tomorrow at 9 am pacific
I fucking hate my job right now.

Don't see how playstation really blew everyone else out of the water here, I mean I guess it's a bit better than the other conferences but they all announced jack shit that wasn't obviously coming soon.
I was mostly interested in no man's sky but the only thing they announced here was that they're a timed exclusive with ps now so wowie wow sony really got me excited with your great news I'm totally not sawing my PS3 in half right now pretending and pretending that all your executives can feel it like it's a voodoo doll.
I don't know, I'm a pessimist so NOBODY WINS GO HOME YOU DAMN KIDDIES
THERE WILL BE NO VIDEO GAMES

That's kinda the thing with E3. Everything that's announced is mainly going to pop up within a year after the conferences. It's been like that for a long time.

Back